Chapter 3

"Why do you care?," I asked rolling my eyes at him as I continued walking.

"Why wouldn't I?;" he asked as he followed me.

I didn't look back, I just continued walking ignoring him, "I mean like, don't you expect me to be slightly worried?"

"No," I replied fixing my grip on our bags.

"Honestly, you think ANYONE would let you take a drunk guy, to his house?," he asked walking faster to reach my pace.

At first I didn't understand what he was trying to say, so I just kept walking.. until of course it hit me, what he meant.

"You're so disgusting, his mom might be home anyways.. but I think she's at work..," I trailed off while disgustingly looking at him.

"Well, first off you don't know for sure if she's at home. You'll be skipping class a-"

"You're with me next period, why don't you tell Ms. Chong I had to go for some urgent business along with Baekhyun," I said cutting him off.

A/N: I'm not trying to be rude using the name Ms. Chong, she is actually a teacher at my sister's high school. Just wanted to say that because you know how people always go around saying Ching Chong and all 😶

"I think I should just come with you," he said trying to take the bags or of my hand.

I gripped the bags tighter and pulled than away from him, "Do-"

"Just leave her alone," I voice from behind us said, cutting me off.

I couldn't tell who it was, it was a male for sure, but having Kai turn around to look at him, it was my chance to escape.

I walked even faster, trying to get away.

There voices faded away as I got further, just before exiting the school I felt a hand, on my shoulder once again.

I stopped and deeply sighed before turning around, only to be shocked.

"Aren't you going to thank me?," he said smiling at me.

His smile, something I hadn't seen in what seemed like forever. I couldn't help but slightly giggle at the sight of him smiling again in so long.

"What's so funny," he asked his expression going back to his old cold expression.

"Nothing is, and sorry for not thanking you. I didn't know it was you," I said smiling back at him.

"Well, aren't you gonna thank me?," Jungkook asked once again in an annoyed tone time.

"Thank you....," I said as I opened the door and walked out.

He grabbed the bags from me, "I'm not letting you go alone"

"I can go myself," I said trying to take the bags back from him but it was no use.

"Kai has a point and I'm being nice for once, just let it be will you," he replied walking with the bags as if they weighed nothing.

Was he trying to be nice? Did what I say actually have an effect on him? Maybe.. maybe trying wasn't a bad idea after all.

We didn't say much as we walked to his house, surprisingly Jungkook remembered where Baekhyun lived.