Mirah

There are certain rules that a Devaraux should always follow, and I have broken that rule.

That. One. Family. Rule.

A rule that would ruin us forever. I've dishonored everything that I am, that I am known for and it's all because of 7 losers and one seriously fucked up clown.

I can't describe to you how I could allow myself to fall this deep or even how I managed to pick every piece by piece. My world that I have known, that the Devaraux family have known, is completely and utterly in ruins and it's all my fault.

It's all Derry's fault.
No, it's just mine.
I allowed it.
My heart led me the wrong path.
It's my fault.

I'm babbling again in my thoughts. I always do when I can't function correctly. That is what happens when you dwell and bask in a puddle of... shame... lies.

You start imagining how to get out of it, how to make it all better, but your thoughts wander back to your mistakes to where all hope of making it better is no more in your mind.

Only chaos.

Most teens would go to great lengths to forget. Drink, party, drugs...sex. Sex being a big one. Yes, sex being a major role in a moment of forget if only for a brief second. That feeling of being caressed with feathered touches in places that make little sounds of ecstasy arise without any control of it. The way you crave of him though you know it's completely forbidden, but that's what causes you to crave it more.

I owed it to him, didn't I?

He helped me and I must return the favor.

Even if it means breaking one... simple... family... rule...

Never... forget... Mirah