chapter 1

{Picture source :from internet}

It was the day of our wedding. Like other girls, I too had many dreams about my husband .
I am an independent woman, a fashion designer and I do designing for the brands.
Though I'm busy with my life , still I thought of my future husband, how he should be , how we will spend time together and all.
It was 14th of November when my mother showed me the pic of Arnav, the guy she selected for me, CEO of his company .
I found my happiness in her and said nothing. While meeting him and his parents, everything was good, we and our families liked each other and the date was fixed after 30 days because we both wanted a simple marriage .
The day came nearer. Girls have an emotional attachment with her parents , the emotions and the feelings which are not yet expressed , it comes out as the day of the marriage arrives. So it was happening with me too .
My dad was emotionally strong but when he talked to me the night before wedding , I saw tears in his eyes . The moment was unforgettable and very emotional too .
The date came... 14th of December, our wedding date.
We had our wedding in the best palace of mumbai. There were some of our relatives and friends . We performed all the rituals . I saw the brightened eyes which were glad to see me in bridal dress and yes that was of Arnav, though we hadn't talk much till then
Everyone was happy to see us and blessed us for a happy life. We both then departed to our new home after marriage .
Arnav's mom welcomed me to our new home. She was so understanding that I didn't need to say anything to her . Arnav went to his room , after giving a smile to me .

This is my first story on wattpad .
I just hope that this is worth reading .

Please tap the star to make me feel the haeven .

I am thankful to you that you supported me .
Keep supporting .
Keep reading
Make the curve on your face more wide.
Enjoy life to the fullest . 😊