Chapter-6

Next day I packed my bags , and my elder brother came to pick me up .
I made Arnav's breakfast and as usual  sent the lunch box with a special note . I then boarded the flight to Delhi .
Mom and dad welcomed me , there were tears in dad's eyes .
There was something different in the house but I didn't get that . I went to my room and I saw the big screen in which a video was playing of my memories from my childhood and till date .
I opened both my hands and it was the cutest family hug, I missed Arnav's presence .
'You might be tired, have some rest', my mom said.
'No ,mom! I am fine , let me help you in kitchen '
At 9:30 we all had a family dinner. I missed the food which mom used to prepare , the taste buds were craving for that taste .
At 11 we all went to bed and I decided to call Arnav but I texted .
"Hie! How are you ? "
"Fine, Talk to you in sometime ."
After 47 minutes
"Are you there? Should I call?"
I called him instantly
'Where were you ?'
'I am really sorry , actually I was just having some office work ", he replied.
"Oh ! You had your diner?"
' yes, how's all at home?"
'All are good '
'Mm, Laila "
"Hnji "
"Mm... i missed you", he said in a husky voice .
'Then take me to the home', I answered .
'your parents also want to spend sometime with you , its ok, you should be with them."
And our talks went for hours .
It was 4 in the morning when I slept while talking on the phone , I didn't even realise .
Next day I woke and and called him , he didn't pick it up . Might be he was busy in his office .
Then at lunch break I called him again , he didn't pick the call again . Then I called in his office , the person on the call said he didn't come today .
I called him again and again , but he didn't pick up the call .
I got tensed, I just wanted to see him if he was ok, tears started flowing from my eyes. I only wanted to see him once
I called at home and got to know that he met with an accident in the morning. I asked my brother to book the tickets as early as possible . Tears were flowing continuously from my eyes .
I reached home as early as possible .
Arnav was lying on the bed with a fracture in his left hand .

Thank you so much everyone , for your lovely wishes and support . I am thankful to you all from the bottom of my heart . You all are love ❤ . Thank you so much 😊