Chapter-8

And finally the day came , when arnav completely fell in love with Laila ,and reliased his love for her . When he saw her caring for him , her selfless love for him .
The day finally came when he wanted to propose her in his style .
He prepared everything perfectly , the bookings were done in a 5 star resort . The food which she loved was ordered . A beautiful bouquet , roses , chocolates and most importantly the ring everything was done perfectly .
Only the dress was left. Which he decieded to gift her in the morning .
Finally the day came, 21st of september .
He woke up early than usual ,prepared bed tea for her and went to the office without informing her.
At 5 in the evening , he send her the voice message "your dress is in the cupboard , driver will come to pick you up at 7, be ready . We are going to a party ."
She saw the dress immediately , it was really very beautiful , the black colour suit with dupatta fully embroided , which was fully designed in proper indian style. She took one hour fourty fice minutes ,  To get ready , wore the jewelly which was made up of small pearls, and a bracelate which covered her fingers and gave an amazing look . She made her hairs flaws on one side with the hairstlye which she loved with simple curles , and black heels with that dress suits her perfectly .
She got reasy and then looked herself in the mirror many times .
After that she went outside ,
The driver was there on time.
She was so excited and clicked many pictures for the memory .
Arnav was really verry nervous and excited at the same time .
It was 7:45 in the evening and he kept looking at his watch again and again. He almost watched thirty times at his watch in those two hours .
It was 8:30 and he started to get a bit tensed , why was it taking so long to reach here? He called Laila.