Important - Please Read

I'm sorry that this isn't a chapter update and I really didn't want to do this but this is really important and it would mean a lot if you guys could read this.

It's been a while since I've updated, and numerous of times I've tried writing Chapter 11 however I'm just very unhappy with this story. There are parts of it that I really am not proud of and I want to be proud of this work. I don't even know where I'm going with this story anymore, and I remember how passionate and happy I was to be writing this, which sadly those feelings have faded. There are certain parts of this book that I want to change completely and I just want to regain the passion I had for this.

I'm going to admit that I've had thoughts on just discontinuing this entire story because I don't even know what to do anymore and I've just wanted to start the entire thing over but I didn't want to do that because I've already put so much effort into this. And I just decided that, this is my story and that I'm going to change it to what I'm happy with.

So there is going to be MAJOR CHANGES HAPPENING. I am going to be editing and changing certain things that happen in the chapters before I start on Chapter 11. It would also mean a lot if you guys will give feedback or even just commenting. You commenting makes my day. I don't want this to be too long and I don't want to annoy you guys with this. So, I'll see you guys in the next chapter, whenever that is.

Cheers, and bye! (づ>ω>)づ

Message from May 12th, 2020:

If anyone is reading this small note, as you can tell, this story is discontinued. I really did want to complete this work and finish it but I'm not into One Punch Man anymore, and I don't know where the plot is going anymore. I really did enjoy writing this story though, I loved seeing the comments, they made my day haha. Maybe I'll come back and finish this but until then, thank you for being here.

Until we meet again. <3