tweleve

Drew's pov
(weeks ago)

angel just dumped me.

what the actual fuck.

i was the one who loved her and the one time i made a mistake she does this time me? i need to get my girl back before anyone takes her from me. i love her and sometimes i don't think she feels the same.

after i went home. i didn't wanna be at school anymore and i needed a distraction. when i drove home, i sat in my car in my empty drive way. i looked over a few houses down and saw Sara, in my grade, sitting outside her house. i somehow made my way toward her without even realizing it. 

"what the hell do you want?" she asked, all pissed and annoyed. 

"i, uhh. i dont even know. i guess i just dont wanna be alone either," i said sitting down beside her. i thought she would have pushed me away or something but we just sat there in silence. it was a good silence though.

"so, why are you out here alone?" i asked looking over at her. she was looking down at her hands and never looked up when she spoke. 

"i cheated on grayson."

"does he know?" i asked without even thinking. 

"yeah, and he broke up with me yesterday," she sighed. 

"and how do you feel about all of this?" i questioned. 

"im mad i got caugh. im not good at long term relationships," she snapped. wow, what a bitch. 

"me too."

"what do you mean?" 

"i cheated on my girlfriend. and im upset i got caugh, but i do love her," i answered looking down at my hands too. we sat in silence again for awhile until she spoke. 

"i want him back. but hes been hanging out with this girl named angel or something. i think theyre a thing," she said looking over at me. 

"wait, who?" 

"angel, why?" i let what she told me process through my head. 

"i want her back."

"so what should we do?" 

"what?"

"we want our exs back right? so lets do something......"

-

a couple days later of sara and i trying to get our exs back with us, it just made it harder on us. i found grayson making out with angel in our usual spot where we used to meet up everymorning before class. later that day, sara found them in the washroom and angel was making a meal of him. sara posted a tweet of what happened, thinking angel would break up with grayson but it didnt change anything. 

a party was coming up and sara was thinking of making a move on grayson. she wanted to kiss grayson and make sure that angel saw. hopefully angel would dump him and maybe grayson would get back with sara. 

"so you ready for tonight?" sara asked as i was walking her to her car. 

"im so ready," she smiled as i opened the car door for her. i was starting to feel something for her, but i couldnt really explain it. 

"so ill be there earlier if you wanna join. its my friends house that its being hosted at, so ya," i said and she laughed. 

"sure."

i went home to get ready for the party. whenever i find angel alone, thats gonna be my chance to speak to her.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ouuuu he had an unexpected pov. now you know what happened behind graysons and angels back. next chapter theres gonna be dramaaaaaa