Volume I

As Lucifer's lips get more intertwined with Chloe's, she gently tugs on him to make their warm bodies lock together. She rubs her feet against his on the cold leather of the couch. Lucifer's hands running all over Chloe in exactly the right places make her stop to let out a moan from her pursed lips. In return, she reached up and ran her hands through his dark hair that seemed even more dark in the dim lighting. Lucifer grinds against her as she gently bites his lower lip. A loud thump fills the atmosphere and Chloe jolts in response, accidentally tugging his hair. He shot his head up at the direction of the sound and slowly turned to Chloe. "Detective, my mistake, accidentally dropped the wine glass" he grins watching her intense reaction fade. Then gazing down at the non-shattered bottle of red wine resting on the carpet. "Gosh, scared me half to death." She says giving him a gentle push. "Almost pulled my gun out" she laughs as she calms herself. "Ooh kinky" he says ginning, especially emphasizing on kinky. "You still can, just letting you know" he smiles. She rolls her eyes and slouches back down to her position before. "It's not necessarily my fault detective, you didn't even let me put down the wine glass we brought here before you pounced on me like a panther" he says testing her humor and also her limits. "Not my fault you slid into my personal space in the elevator" she says back, eyeing his response. "Ooh you enjoyed that, noted" he says, smirking. As their eyes lock for a couple of moments now, she takes grasp of the edges of his belt with her finger tips and pulls him closer. Their noses grazing one another's. He lays a soft kiss on her lips. "How did we come this far Lucifer?" Chloe asks after they slowly break out of the kiss. "Well detective, seems like you finally fell for my charms" he says laying a gentle kiss on her neck. "Or you fell under my spell" she says in response, now testing his humor and his limits. "Perhaps you may be right" he smirks and kisses Chloe passionately, she braces herself for the unexpected intense kiss. After a few minutes of off and on kisses and feels all over each other, Chloe gently grasps a button and unbuttons his shirt. He continued to kiss down her neck as she quickly worked on unbuttoning. She didn't know why she felt a sensation that she'd never felt before. She wanted him more then ever and that's what was rushing her, but why? Why now, she'd been working with him for a few years but now he seemed irresistible more than ever. But it wasn't a spell that was causing this feeling, it was her emotions. As she thought she slowed down and took her time, finally getting the shirt off. As she feels his back, she grazes over his scars, which she'd known were there. He lets out a groan in her ear which made her shake, she'd thought she had hurt him for a moment but with the words that followed after, she knew it wasn't pain. "Detective you are my deepest darkest desire" he whispered softly in her ear. She grazed the edges of his chin, lifting up his head from her shoulder, their eyes locked and their lips met. As they kissed, she started to tease him. Especially with her hands, but also her mouth. She ran her hands through his hair, down his back, around to his chest, then to his belt, but stoped halfway from proceeding under it. In the mean time he had no problem unlatching her bra from under her shirt with his hands. Before he could take her shirt off, she put a hand on his chest, stopping him. He slowly looks up and their eyes meet. She shrugs and flashed him a smile, and in the moment she raises herself up and grabs his shoulders, sitting him upright on the couch. She straddles him and feels a bit more than pants under her.

          She cracks a smile thinking about how ridiculous this may have seemed when they first started working together

She cracks a smile thinking about how ridiculous this may have seemed when they first started working together. He smirks and breaks the silence, "do what you want with me detective. I'm all yours." Chloe wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him, letting out sweet moans as Lucifer's hands explored her lower back and grazed over her thighs, making her shiver. He couldn't take the foreplay anymore and grabs her, lifting her from the couch. She wasn't surprised, she grabs hold of his back tightly and wraps her legs around his lower back. He kisses her up to the wall, moans coming from her lips. Chloe could feel her back up against the cold wall and leans forward towards him as he gives her a path of hickeys down her neck and collarbone. She needs his hair as he grinds her up against the wall. Chloe and Lucifer are in a trance with one another, pushing and pulling, grabbing and letting go, almost all senses are gone for what is happening around them. Until the elevator dings. Both Chloe and Lucifer's bodies run cold and pure white. Blush bleaching their skin as they knew, they couldn't escape the inevitable.