Dirty girl // Bradley *

Bradley Will Simpson is a known flirt he's also the most bad boy of our school but every girl pretty much drools over him and he knows that damn well.  But once he's got his eyes on one girl, he shuts the rest of the world out. He's been my crush pretty much since the first day we met but I know he doesnt feel the same.

It's the first day of school of our junior year, and I am gonna make an appearance. I used to be one of the biggest girls in our school but now Im probably one of the skinniest girls now. I've gained a lot of confidence, by wearing a lot of clothes I'd never think to wear.

Anyway, Im sitting in the back where usually Brad sits but I figured just to try it out. He walks in and sees me. He nods and sits right next to me is he on some kind of drug?
"Hey Y/n what's up?"
"Oh nothing much. What about you?"
"Just figured I'd sit by a really cute girl for the year." Shit. He needs to stop. My cheeks heat up and it feels like they're gonna burn off.
"Awe is babygirl blushing?"
"No stop!" I giggle, he laughs as class begins.

Throughout the hour I would occasionally see him look at me out of the corner of his eye but then look back at his work.
"Hey brad wanna come to my party tonight?" Chelsea asks, he never turns down a party all for the sake of that he might get to fuck a girl.
"Oh no, I have plans tonight sorry." She walks away as I ask brad.
"What kinda of plans Simpson?"
"Oh you'll see babygirl, you'll see." The bell rings and he walked out before I could say anything else. Fuck.

The day went on as im walking home as I dont have a car yet even though im 17. A car pulls up beside me and I see the driver is Brad.
"Hey need a ride babygirl?"
"Uh yea I guess so." I get in the passenger seat as he never asked where I live. "Dont you need to know where I live?"
"Nope. Taking you back to mine, im home alone today."
"Ok so-"
"Dont worry babygirl you're in safe hands." I blush and shutup for the rest of the ride. As we pulled up to a two story house I see Brad turn his head to me.
"Do you have homework?" He asks, I furrow my eyebrows.
"No, why?"
"Come on"

We walk in the house as he leads me to his room, very clean which I didn't expect. I was looking around as suddenly im pulled down to be sitting on top of Brad, nose to nose.
"Hi." He smiles, I giggle,
"Hi." I watched his eyes turn a darker shade of brown and he looked at my lips.
"May I kiss you?" Brad Simpson asking to kiss a girl? First time ever.
"Yes." That's what he did, attached his lips to mine. He's like a addictive drug that I can't get enough of.

He took his shirt off, showing his chest that at the first look I fell in love with. I did the same with my shirt along with our pants. Today I wore my favorite lingerie set, red lace and I had no idea this was gonna happen.
"Fuck Y/n you're so fucking sexy you kill me."
He flipped us over and started sucking on my collarbone. Im pretty sure he was making sure the marks could be visible and I honestly dont care except for what my brother does if he sees them. Our mom died along time ago and my dad isn't around so my brother has been taking care of me since I was 9.

He found my sweet spot which made me moan, I reach my hand down and started rubbing his cock through his boxers making him moan and jerk into my hand more.
"Fuck what would your parents say about you fucking the bad boy of the school?"
"Parents aren't around anymore but if my brother finds out he'll kill you."
"Oh keeping secrets from your older brother huh?"
"Always" I smile.

Brad kisses me on the lips passionately but still with a hint of roughness. He runs his hand up the side of my ribs and to my right boob and squeezes it. Soon we were both naked in front of each other. Damn did he have a hot body.
"Let me ride you" I tell him and try to flip him over but Im weak and he pins me back down.

"Babygirl, id appreciate that but you're too hot so im not gonna sit back hun." Dang it, I tug on his cock on purpose making him moan loud. So a kink for pain. I smile and watch his face,
"aw fuck y/n" He took my hands away from his body and pinned them beside my head.
"Ready to get fucked so hard you wont be able to walk?"
"Let's see what you got Simpson."

He flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach. Brad squeezed my ass, and spread my legs wide. I felt his tip enter me, and then filled me all the way up slowly. I moaned as he started fucking me faster. I met his thrusts with my hips as I was moving them to get more fiction.
"What a dirty girl. Like being fucked by the bad boys babygirl?" I nodded and felt a slap on my ass it stung but felt good.
"Yes Brad." He got faster, making the bed rock. Brad pulled me up, back against him, I screamed when he started hitting my gspot every time he thrusted into my pussy.

"Babygirl you're so fucking tight im surprised I can fit." He whispered in my ear, breathing heavily as the room got silent when the only sounds were skin against skin. Brad snuck his hand around my front, rubbing my clit. It was so sweet but like so rough I dont know how he did it, kissing me on my shoulder and saying sweet & dirty things to me while he was fucking the shit out of me.

"Aw fuck im gonna cum." He pulled out and flipped me over so we saw each others faces again.
"I wanna see your beautiful face while you do."
He slammed back in without warning, making me moan loudly. He started rubbing my clit and kissing from my jaw to my neck to my boobs. My legs started shaking as he was now looking at my face as my eyes rolled back and I came around him.

He pulled out and laid beside me. He hadn't cummed yet so I was determined to get him to cum. Without him noticing, I take him in my mouth hearing him moan and tense up.
"Oh fuck babygirl, you're such a dirty girl."
I took him all the way, hitting the back of my throat making some of my gag reflex reveal. Swirling my tongue around his tip I felt his cock pulse in my mouth.
"Fuck y/n" He whispered but I still heard it, he came in my mouth and I swallowed it.

I looked at him, and he smiled at me tiredly and gestures for me to go over to him.
"You're my girl from now on ok?" I laughed,
"I'd like that." He kissed me on the lips before falling asleep with his head resting on my chest. Who knew a guy labeled as 'bad' is actually really really sweet.