Games // Tristan *

I knock on the door, it opens as I see a shirtless Tristan behind it.
"Hey Y/n!" He says,
"hey Tris. So what are we doing?" I say walking in. He invited me over for to hangout since we're bestfriends and barely see each other nowadays from our busy schedules.

"Well, we could play monopoly or truth or dare." He shrugged as we walked into the living room. "Monopoly!" I said, it has always been my favorite board game. He went to get the game and sat on the floor opening it and setting out the pieces.

An hour later Tristan was defeated as I bought the two most expensive places and he went bankrupt. I jumped up,
"haha you're a loser!" I tease him.

"At least that makes two losers in this room then."
"Hey!" I slap him. He playfully grabbed me holding me hostage.
"Come on this isn't fair!" I said squirming.
"You know what's not fair? Is you fucking Jack" my eyes widen as I get out of his grip and turn to him, Jack is my ex boyfriend and the other night we met again at a bar and got wasted and we fucked.
"how do you know about that?!"

"Hey calm down I have my suspicions. Was I right? How many times did he make you cum?" He asked like a little kid at a candy store asking for their favorite candy but also possessive.

"Oh my god Tristan!" I hid my face in my hands as it was turning bright red.
"Oh come on I bet I can make you cum a lot, just look at me!" I roll my eyes, he pulls me to him and kisses me asking for access to explore my mouth with his tongue. I refuse as he grabs my ass making me gasp and making it the perfect opportunity for him to stick his tongue in. He smirks.

He falls back on the sofa and begins to leave dark hickeys on my neck.
"Tris" I whimper under his poisonous touch that suddenly I can't get enough of. He found my sweetspot and I could feel the smirk on his lips.

I started palming him through his tight skinny jeans as he moaned into my neck. Soon we were both naked as he dragged his finger along my clit watching my face.
"Beg for it babygirl."
"Tristan please I need you so bad right now." He stuck two fingers in and started slowly curling them.

All of a sudden I felt his attitude change as he got more dominant and rough with me. He moved his fingers inside me at a really fast pace.
"Fuck, Tristan"
"Cum for me babygirl!" He encouraged which sent me over the edge. I came hard on his fingers.

He pulled them out bringing them up to my mouth. "Suck" I obeyed him and sucked on his fingers trying to get him to let me suck his cock. I grinded on his cock making him squirm.

I was on top of him planning to ride him, until he flips us over,
"sorry babe but I'm not a fan of being on bottom. Plus I deserve to fuck the shit out of you since you fucked your ex" He says sliding in making me moan loudly.

He grabs my boobs and starts thrusting into me at a rapid pace hitting my g-spot almost instantly. He smacks my ass making me moan.
"Fuck Y/n." He moans,
"Does he fuck you better than I am?" He asked sucking on my collarbone.
"N-no" throwing my leg over his shoulder and relentlessly pounding into my pussy.

"I-im gonna cum Fuck oh my god Tristan." He rubbed my clit in figure eights setting me off completely. I scream and shake arching my chest into his as I cum around him, making his orgasm come.

He continues to rub my clit fast and harshly after he pulled out, I started trying to squirm my way away from his hand but it was no use. My legs tightened around his hand and my whole body shook.
"Come on babe third times a charm" He winked.
"T-triiiiiiiiis" I said while cumming as this orgasm came a lot faster than the other two.

"You do fuck better than him."