Niall Cheated On Me?

You had a horrible day at work and you were so happy to finally get to go home. Currently your boyfriend Niall was on tour in Australia and he would be home in a couple of weeks. You missed Niall so much and you could not wait to see him again since you hadn't seen him in 3 months.

You pulled up to your and Niall's shared flat, got out of the car and went in the front door.

Immediately you went upstairs to your and Niall's bedroom and changed into sweatpants and one of Niall's t-shirts he didn't take with him. You grabbed your laptop and your iPhone and went downstairs and sat on your couch.

You sat your laptop and phone to the side and turned on the TV. You turned the channel to E and the E news show was on. Immediately you heard "Niall Horan spotted at Australian nightclub with a mystery girl!" Tears immediately filled in your eyes but you continued watching. Before she said more your phone was going off like crazy with tweets people were sending to you.

Your eyes were glued on the TV, but your hand slowly reached over to grab your phone. Before you read any of the tweets, you threw your phone back and forth in your hands and watched the rest of the news show.

"We spotted Niall Horan last night at an Australian nightclub hand in hand with a mystery girl!" The lady on the screen said.

"Does this mean there has been a Niall and (your name) break-up?" She continued on.

"Let's talk about Niall and (your name) shall we?" The lady asked the other girl on the screen.

"Sure!" The other girl said.

"Niall and (your name) have been dating for two years and she always seems to be the favorite girlfriend of them all for the Directioners with never receiving much hate!" The girl said while looking at the main lady who I didn't even care to learn the names of.

The main lady then added "Well when we get more details we will let you know but for now, we are thinking that Niall and (your name) are over!".

You turned off the TV as you were now bawling and you went to Twitter. There was many tweets saying "Are you guys over?" And "She didn't deserve Niall anyways she's so trashy!" And many many more.

You hit the button to create a tweet and said "Just saying that there was NEVER a breakup with me and Niall. Niall is obviously cheating on me sooo @NiallOfficial do you want a breakup? Cause I love you but I don't know if I can anymore..." and you published the tweet.

Your phone started ringing and by the ringtone of Niall's solo in Little Things, you knew it was him.

"Hello" you said through your tears.

"Baby it's not what you think!" Niall said.

"I read your tweet and I don't want a breakup (your name), I really don't... I love you." Niall said.

You didn't even reply to him. You just sat on the couch, you weren't crying, you were just shocked. You had cried so much that no more tears could get out and so shocked at his words that no words could come out of your mouth.

"(your name)? Babe? Are you there?" Niall asked.

"Um-ah yea-yeah" you said nervously.

"Baby can I explain what happened? Please!" Niall begged.

"Um I-I guess, but this right here is your only chance, Niall. So this better be some good explaining since you were hand-in-hand with another girl at a nightclub!" You said.

"Ok, well as you know the tour is over in a couple weeks. Well, the rest of the shows which was only 4 got cancelled. We were gonna come home early and surprise our girlfriends." Niall said.

"I'm listening, Niall and you still haven't made a very good point yet." You said.

"So last night we went to a nightclub for about two hours before our flights were going to take off since we had nothing else to do. We were just gonna sit around and hang out, then I saw that girl there." Niall said.

"Niall quit pausing and get to the point before I hang up and never talk to you again." You said.

"She started walking over to us and she looked like someone I had seen before" Niall said. "We all thought she looked like someone we had seen before actually".

"Ok, please get to the point Niall" you said.

"When she got over to where we were. She had said that she was at the concert two nights ago in first row and that the concert was amazing. Then she asked for a picture with us." Niall said.

"So we got up to go outside to get the picture taken and she grabbed my hand and tried to hold it while we were walking over to the spot to take the picture. I tried to pull my hand away, but she had a tight grip. I finally got her off and I took the picture really quick and we ran to our car to leave." Niall said.

"So your telling me you weren't cheating and the paparazzi took the picture before you could pull away?" You asked him.

"Yes (your name), I swear! I love you so much babe!" Niall said.

"I love you too Niall, I'm sorry all of this had to happen." You said.

"Oh baby, remember how I said we were coming home early to surprise our girls?" Niall asked.

"Yes!" You said excitedly.

"Well how about you open the front door" Niall said.

You threw your phone on the couch and ran to the door. You opened it and saw Niall! He walked in and you jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist and your hands around his neck. He then pulled you into a deep passionate kiss!

"You were outside the whole time we were on the phone?" You asked.

"Yes I wanted to come into this, not tears and anger" Niall said.

"I love you baby" Niall said.

"I love you more Nialler!" You said.

Then he pulled you into another kiss.