CHAPTER 1: YOU MADE ME A STALKER

Hana's POV

I'm Hana. H.A.N.A... Just Hana... An orphan, living alone as my parents left me when I was still an infant. Some said my mum was a singer and a dancer while my father was said to be one of those popular people too.

My guardian, Madam Chun told me about my so-called parents countless times. I used to believe that my parents would be back for me. Years and years I believed that they would come back for me.

My whole existance made me known as the child born out of wedlock-- the unwanted and not much-needed burden. I fought a lot in junior high because of that. I took judo and my mentor said that I was pretty strong so, be it until my graduation day.

Well... Let's talk about Madam Chun. She's strict yes but an abundance of food was always on the table and kind words shared with her. However, I was happy though. After such treatment, my confidence blossomed and had made me felt so blessed. Two years later, I decided to move out and rented somewhere near Pyeongchon-dong where I found my other passion; dancing.

Such a regular in Hansyeong Gym Studio and went there for almost a year now. Well, truthfully I thought that it belonged to me. Delusional right? Well, at least I was happy. No one ever went to the gym and I did discover it when I was walking back from grocery hunting--found that it was pretty secluded and battered down. Besides, the owner was a friend of mine. Kind of old and yes, pervert, but I liked him.

My choices of amusements were always ballad, hip-hop, and contemporary. I felt so alive when dancing. Finally, I got to think that I used my strength to good use now so, I danced and danced with much energy and composed some choreography too.

Much to my annoyance lately, I realized that I was not alone in the studio. However, the joy of dancing obviously ranked higher than being watched by some eyes. Uncle Han told me though, that his grandson was using the next room, while endlessly complimenting his grandson's features and claimed that he's a star. In the nature of my shyness, I dared not peek at the next door but, I couldn't help it to like his choice of songs as they were my favorites as well so, I was being me and leaving him alone.

Jungkook's POV

I am Jeon Jungkook. Yes, THE Jungkook, Bangtan boys member. Dancing is my passion. Now, we finally made it popular internationally. The more popularity we've gained, tighter it seemed to our schedules. Hoseok, Jimin, Nam Joon, Jin, Taehyung and Yoongi who are my brothers always take good care of me.

However lately, my heart ached for something else like I needed something, something explosive and fresh, but I didn't know what it was until I decided to go and visited the old memory lane; my grandpa's old studio. I don't know why, but I had this nagging hunch that I will find something there.

..................

A captivating angel. So soft and angelic dancing to "Butterfly". Her choreography was amazing and involved a lot of contemporary dances. What I can't seem to shake off was her flawless face, baby face indeed, a messy bun pinned on her head, soft hands, legs, and curves... She really captured my eyes. Such beauty drew my every being towards her. Every part of my dancer's body screamed to take that space to dance with her but, my feet felt like they were nailed deep on the ground.

Yes, I fall in love at first sight. Really hard.

....................

Hana's POV

I danced alone and obviously try to concentrate on my steps. And each time, every time indeed, I sensed that someone was watching my every move. I tried to think positively and channeled that feeling of weirdness into a mentor thing. A habit I always use to motivate myself to practice better. Then, there it goes, a week turned to two weeks when I perfected my dance Butterfly.

Jungkook's POV

I watched her every day like she's a must-have thing that I got to have. (Wait, that comes out wrong, she's not a thing obviously, but I'm really obsessed with her) 

I noticed that she always come by at 6.00 p.m after her work at 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m at 888 Store, then back to Sam Joo's house (my childhood friend's rent house)... (Yes, I have learned to be a stalker these days... all because of her)

Then, by 5:30 p.m. she went to the gym where I got to enjoy her dance. Finished up at 11:00 and went back home with me at the back being ever watchful of her. Sometimes during the weekend, she went to Jaejoong's Park where she jogged and talked to some of the residents. I meant, she mingled almost with everyone and that was how I knew her name.

Hana--

That's what people called her. I rolled her name repeatedly on my tongue. It sounded perfect for her. It's been three weeks now and I like the feeling of being an invisible bodyguard to her.

Hana's POV

Since my youngster days, I always had this habit, when I was really immersed in a routine or any activity I liked, I went supercharged and really motivated to feel so. However, yesterday, I really cursed my legs for wanting to grow its third one and fell back flat on the wet tiles. Gosh, even Madam Gua, my super nice caring neighbor, panicked when I tripped and went straight into the gutter. How she fussed over me and put cold packs, then sent for her doctor to do a house visit to her home for me immediately... (how sweet of her... I always think of her as a mother I couldn't have since I moved here.) 

I had to call my store manager and asked for leave. She nagged a lot and finally gave in and gave me three days off (right after Madam Gua took over the phone and gave her confirmation on my real situation and yes, shot a few nags on employer's responsibilities towards her workers... Ah Madam Gua... God I love her)

Jungkook's POV

It's been 2 weeks now. I felt so empty watching and walking in Studio A... alone and thinking of where she might be. I went to her house quite often... (no signs of life there)... her workplace like 7 times a day... no signs of her too... I MISSED HER... 

Author's Note: So, this is the first chapter of my first attempt to write a fantasy of my own, well please comment if you want more of these. Thank you...

Comment and vote ney!