CHAPTER 7: THE UNTHINKABLE

Kookie's POV

I loved it so much when Hana's hands possessively clung to my neck, pulling me so tightly to her. Every moan, gasp, and mewing really turned me on. Her scents, her kisses made me think that finally, I had met my match. Then, just like that, I kissed her back deeper and harder. Hugging her and holding her back as much as intense as she hugged and kissed me. She really turned me on so much and made me hard down under. Then I did the unthinkable...

My hands crept up to her underside breast.... F***

Hana's POV

I was lullabied by the kiss so intensely when I felt how hard my nipples were straining in my bra. I felt so hot and bothered that I crushed my chest to him so possessively to ease the aches. Then, Kookie's hands glide up onto my underside breast and straight to my engorged nipple. In the midst of shock mixed with passion and lust, that made the shy me countered her moves and gasped, forcing me back to face reality.

Kookie's POV

I stopped. I couldn't believe that my hand had a mind on his own. Hana's hands abruptly pushed my chest while I was still hugging ever so possessively to her waist. Damn my f*****g hands. Hana kept trying to push me away. 

Damn it... My body protested so much.

I finally gave in when she looked up at me. Her eyes were half-lidded. Her cheeks were so blush and she bit her swollen lower lips, trembling.

Wait.. is she mad? Is she crying? I didn't manage to discover much as she kept pushing my hands away. So, as much power as I could muster at that point I let go of my hands. Then, just like that, she went away...

Hana's POV

Oh. My. God. Oh. My. GOD... Oh. MY. GOD... OH. MY. GOD!

My heartbeats drummed erratically like it would burst out anytime soon. I walked out through the main door, then after a few seconds, I literally ran to my house.

Me: My god, what have I done? Why? When did? What did I? Why did I kiss him back? How inappropriate is that? First kiss! Should a first kiss be like that? Ahhh!! Hana... Hana... Hana... You are such a ...

Miss Lust: Honey, please. You like kissing him... or he kissing you. 

Me: But.

Miss Lust: Not buts. We like him remember? You think you can hide from me? How many times have we imagined what that plump pink moist lips taste like?

Me : Aish! What?!... no I didn't!

Miss Lust : Haha, you're such a bad liar girl. That chiseled chest, those strong arms, and hands. His hard body perhaps?

Me : But but. It's just too soon.

Miss Lust : Tsk, tsk, tsk. You, Hana... are always such a dumb girl when it comes to boys, aren't you? Do you think that time really matters here? Don't you see how much he wants you? He got desire too, honey. He's a warm-blooded man for god sake. Can't you notice how intense he was?

Me : AISHHH!

Miss Lust : So don't blame him. 

Me : But.

Miss Lust : No buts. We obviously fall in love with him right? If not we will not kiss him back like you did...

Me: (sigh)

Miss Lust: (Smiling.)

Me : Hmph... I can't win huh?

Miss Lust : It's not about winning. I OBVIOUSLY know you better than yourself.

Me : Okay. Yes you do.

Damn... She's right by the way. Maybe it's true but how embarrassed I was. A dancer who love moving sensuously to a rhythm and yet practiced such modesty when it came to man. I admitted that I always had a thing for a good looking man with a body like Kookie. But... (sigh)...

Miss Lust : Uch... Come on girl. Live a little.

Me : But, it is my first. First kiss should be innocent and sweet and... not like that... Obviously not like that... (sigh)

Miss Lust : Uch... banana banana, tomato tomato ... Well lucky us, he's handsome, cute, strong and that perfect height. Owh , my god... What more can we ask for? Those lips, that powerful body and hands. Owh, honey... we could have fun all day.

Me: Okay okay... You are such a bitch sometimes you know.

Miss Lust : Yes ... I am THE bitch who want us to have someone who's warm and cuddly and yummy to sleep with at night.

Me : YOU!!! Stop it.

Miss Lust : Hahahaha... You know how right I am ...right? 

Damn it. I really never been with a guy before. Never had someone who's brave enough to approach me or even to kiss my cheek. However, this man just took what he wanted.

Author's note: Chapter 7. Done... Okay... Next then... 

Well, comment and vote okay dearies!