CHAPTER 10: YES! I DO LOVE HIM.

Hana's POV

I was dancing vigorously to Paper Heart when I heard claps from my behind. It was Kookie and a man. "Hello," I said and bow to the man. "Wow. You really can dance." He said. 

I look at Kookie with that who-is-this-guy- look. "He's Manager Sun. You said you want a gig right? So I brought him here to audition you, Hana. Sorry for the late notice," Kookie uttered smoothly while giving me his ear to ear apologetic smile that I missed so much.

With that, we spoke and discussed, Manager Sun and I.

Kookie's POV

How I missed her so much. Her features were always as lovely as ever. Her small face was sweaty and she glowed. She stole a stare a few here and there while talking to Manager Sun. I watched and hovered beside her like a hawk. She gulped a few time and bit her lower lips when she caught my eyes. Damn... that look really hitched my breath.

"....and I really want you to try our studio production, Hana. When Kookie says that you're Kim Seo's prodigy, I was so interested. It's a truly an honor to see a Kim Seo's child dancing in front of my eyes. Please come to our studio ASAP. I made you a debut offer so fast that you'll be thanking me in advance. My god, you're good Hana. Really good you know." Manager Sun smiled his best as he hoped for Hana to really be interested in joining our production. "I'll think about it, Manager Sun." Hana smiled.

"Kookie? Can you talk to her? She's such a good performer. Fans will literally fall to her knees you know." Manager Sun turned to me and begged. "I'll see what I can do." "She's really good Kookie, so you better." Manager Sun warned me. Then, he smiled at Hana and she bowed to him before he went out for another BTS meeting.

Hana's POV

Kookie went up to me while tilting his gorgeous head. "Well?" "It's awesome Kookie. Thanks for making this special audition for me," I was overwhelmed with the news. Maybe my expression showed that I wanted to cry that he just went straight to me and touched a strand of my hair then my ear. My heart fluttered when he did that. "I miss you. How are you?" He stared at me longingly.

"I'm good." I looked up at him and bit my lips. Then, he pulled me towards him so sudden that I crushed his broad chest. 

Oh, my, how can I not miss him? I missed his scent. His hugs. 

"I miss you too," Upon hearing that, Kookie hugged me so tightly that made me hugged and clung to his undersides. We held each other like that quite a long time. His brushes of kisses on my forehead should make me froze but I hugged him even closer.

He was so sweet and nice. He patted and rubbed my backs soothing me like a child. After quite sometimes his hugs loosened up. I was so overwhelmed that he let the hugs off so soon while I was still not content with it.

"Come Hana. Let's eat some red bean at Jeja's stall. My treat." Kookie pulled my hands towards the door and then I stopped them midway. Kookie looked at me in a dumbfounded manner. I shot myself towards him hugging him that made him leaned against the wall. "Let's stay just like this for a while longer." A sudden emotion rushed through me. God.

By then, I have realized that I have fallen for this guy and didn't realize how much intense it was until I was in his arms.

"Hana."

I looked up at him, stare longingly at his plump pink lips and kissed him lightly... He felt back to the wall. He blinked after quite sometimes with me still clinging to him.

Kookie's POV

I was shocked. My hearts fluttered like it's going to explode. She initiates this kiss first. I stared at Hana's eyes, at her face. Her cheeks were her usual crimson color. Her hands on my chest, grabbing possessively into my shirt like always. The blood on my lips rose up and I kissed Hana back with such ferocious need and wants.

God, I missed her too, like so much. I turned Hana so she can rest her back at the wall. I pulled Hana's body to me and I grabbed her waist pulling her back tightly onto me. This second kiss felt more intense, deeper and harder. We kissed for what it seemed like an eternity.

Hana attacked my lips hungrily that turned me on so much. Her moans, gasps and mewing and possessive hugs really made me hard down under as her curves were so in tunes with my body. Finally, when we came up for air, Hana accidentally slid her left hand down and brushed my hard member.

We both froze and I smiled awkwardly at her knowing that she knew what that was. Hana bit her lips making her cheeks crimson that near of pinky blood. "Biane Hana," I said awkwardly. Hana just crimsons a lot. Oh. My.

Hana's POV

God. I missed this man a lot. I kissed him as desperately as I am feeling inside. It tok us a while when we finally break out for breath. My legs turned to jelly when he finally ended our kiss and hugged me so tightly. I noticed that he fully supported my whole body with his strong body and arms. I fitted his body so perfectly like filling up ever nooks and crannies. I can feel his whole body harden.

Kookie's POV

'I miss you as well." I said as I hugged her. Silence follows. "I like you too Kookie," Hana said.

....................................................................................................................

Previous Date.

Me: By the way, how do you know where I live?

Kookie: I stalk you since last month. Besides, Sam Jo is my friend.

Me: You know Sam Jo is actually a girl right?

Kookie: Yeah, I know.

Me: She likes you too you know. She claimed it every day.

Kookie: Is it?

Me: Yes...

Kookie: Wait... Are you jealous?

Me: No...

Kookie: Hana...

Me: What?

Kookie: Don't blame them... It's just a handsome face.

That statement did stop me. (and his kisses]

Author's note: Well... The first installment of Sweet Butterfly had come to an end...

If there are any readers for my story, I am forever thankful... God bless you in advanced.

Let me know what you think of it... Sweet Butterfly II will be published if you want more... 

Sarangheyo my readers... please comment and vote ney.

Love, Hana.