CHAPTER 6: THE FIRST KISS

Kookie's POV

I felt so comfortable with Hana. I was really quite awkward with girls before, but never with so much ease like when I hung out with her. I liked her so much that I needed to see her every time I had free time after BTS's activities, which were surprisingly less stressing nowadays. I really liked her. Like a lot. Perhaps love?

Hmm... I really couldn't shake this feeling of wanting to touch and held her. Dancing made it easier as an excuse to touch her, and how I loved holding her. The urge to kiss her tempted me much. I felt such an urge whenever our eyes met. That happened quite a numerous times now. We hadn't kiss yet, though. To make a positive mental note, I felt like it was too early and I might destroy such relationship that we had now.

I knew she always bit her lips every time she saw me, but, she always bit her lips whenever we were out on the streets too. She gasped when I touched inappropriately which was unintentional. I knew from my hyungs, that when a woman made certain signals, they showed that they were interested in you. I always caught her staring at me and checking me out.

Well, we'll see how this goes.

Hana's POV

"I'm a bit late Hana. Got something to do," Kookie's message went in. "Okay. [Happy emoji]." Then, I continued my stretching and warm-ups. My foot was finally healed. Thanks to Kookie's gifted massage and I was really anxious to start the routine for my improvised new Nothing Like Us. I was bullet-sweating when I was done with the chorus. I didn't realize how long since the first dance was when finally I was dancing to Butterfly, a hand strongly held my hands. It was Kookie's obviously. He danced with so much aligning that made the dance felt a little hot and bothered.

Kookie's POV

I was so immersed in the dance and it was so enjoyable that on the last part when I ended up catching her and held her up from her waist, we swayed left to right. Hana's hands curled to my neck while mine on her upper body. One on her waist and one on her side, holding her. She looked down and we stared at each other.

Hana's POV

Kookie's eyes looking straight up at me. I couldn't look away. I couldn't even move or slid down. Then I realised that he was holding me, prisoner. A rush of shyness brushed through me and I started to look elsewhere when he caught my chin and lifted them slightly towards his. His eyes were full of unspoken questions as my feet were dangling motionlessly. He held my waist against him. As he looked up at my lips again, the tip of his pink tongue peeked through the corner of his lips before bowing me further down towards him. As on cue, I began to close my eyes. I could sense his soft hand caressed my left cheek. Caressing my outer lips. My skins tingled when he caressed them with his soft thumb. A warmth air greeted my left cheek. Then, that lips-- the pink, moist, plump lips finally touched mine.

 Then, that lips-- the pink, moist, plump lips finally touched mine

Kookie's POV

It was like everything I had imagined it to be. Sweet, moist and soft lips. I slid her down to me tightly. Her hands instinctively clung possessively to my chest when I deepened the kiss. Her gasps, little mews, and moans turned me on. Oh my god, finally.

Hana's POV

Kookie's kiss and warm breathes tickled my cheeks. His kisses are questioning my lips and asking for entrance. I gave in and took what I want. The kiss began to feel intense and hot. I clung to him possessively. He pulled me ever so tightly and hard. Oh my god, I should not kiss like this. Intensely, he sucked the parts of my lips so right. Tongue glided ever so willingly into my mouth and lips. Drugging me, made me gasp and mewed so much. His strong hugs were so tight dominating the shy me. It felt so wrong and so right at the same time.

I. Should. Not. Be. Doing. These. Period.

Miss Lust: No you don't.

Me: Damn girl, this got to stop...!

Miss Lust: No no NO... Don't you dare!

Me: But...

Miss Lust: This is exactly what you want right now. All those sexual tensions from watching him. Come on girl, live a little.

Me: ...

Miss Lust: All those touches really made this worthwhile huh?

Me: Mmm...

Miss Lust: Just let it go... Let it go dear.

Me: But...

Miss Lust: Let it go, you need this. Let.It.Go. NOW!

Then I let go.

Comment and vote please!