CHAPTER 9: I MISS HER. IS THIS LOVE... REALLY?

Kookie's POV

Here I was, stalking her in front of the shop where she worked. I just missed watching her. I really was feeling like a kid again. Couldn't wait to wake up and went early to the coffee shop in front of her shop. It's going to be a month rest before a concert tour to Japan. I just loved her sudden smile and laughing chuckles. It's cute even.

Then I reached for my phone.

Kookie: Hi Hana? (0900)

Hana: Hi. (0902)

Kookie: How are you?(0902)

Hana: I'm just working.(0904)

Kookie: Okay.(0905)

Hana: ?(0905)

Kookie: Nothing. Just a feeling to message you. I miss you.(0906)

Ding.

Hana: I miss you too. (0911)

Ooooooow... Good God. I COULD DIE BY SMILING NOW.

Ding!

What another message...? Owh Hana....... (my ear to ear smile emerge again)

"Kookie, Manager want to see us ASAP."

Jimin-hyung's message came in and I gave him a yes reply. This is it, the new practice session.

Damn it.

Hana's POV

It's been two weeks nearly three weeks indeed that I didn't see him. Mmm... I missed him. Missed him so much it hurt my chest. Yes, we did text each other. However, I missed seeing him in person. His sudden smile, his stares, his lips... hmmm.. I knew what he did now. He's busy with some dancing practice for his tours. 

Please be still my heart, he's not even your boyfriend.

Miss Lust: Yet... We kissed... remember? That makes up for him to be ours.

Me: Shut up.

Miss Lust: :p

Kookie's POV

The schedule was quite harsh now. Everyone looked tensed and tired. Surprisingly, I was not like my usual self and I could even endure the stress just by seeing her text. Even Jin and Yoongi realized how reserved I was as I would pump up and got mad whenever they teased me as the cute and inexperience maknae of the group. I knew Tae and Heosok would tease me non-stop if they knew I have a girl. So, better shut up then.

Which made me wonder if she got someone on her mind now.

Woah... No no no! Not that thoughts again!

I just couldn't imagine she's with someone else right now. Not after my kiss.

Wait, but, if you think it through, let's face it Jungkook... You are THE ONE who initiates the first move. You are THE ONE who holds her tightly to me. It's you, not her.

But, I remembered how flustered and shaken she was after that kiss. I knew my kisses and hugs affected her. Even when I stared at those ARMYs during fan meeting. I just knew how I had affected them. All the signs were there. Harsh, short and gasp and breathing and flushed cheeks, couldn't even have a decent eye contact with. I had enough experience to know that she liked me. But she's scared as she said. Well, I better bear it in mind to give her the chance to initiate any moves after this, and cross my fingers and hope to die.

Author's Note: Hehe... I'm such a teaser, I know...

Fighting!

Please comment and vote too.