SHE BITES MY FACE OFF AGAIN

I woke up it was about 12.00 am, I heard crying it wasn't in my room. So I knocked on Alex's door she didn't open - and yes Alex was female now - I entered her room she was lying on her bed crying with her head in her pillow.

I didn't want to talk but I couldn't bear to see her like this so I lifted her up," Alex, don't worry I am here now I will - she cut me off and said," you know why I am crying."

"I had a dream that you guys all stood around me and said how you hated it that I couldn't just stay one gender and - she wiped away a tear before she pushed her head to my chest, my head turned red, and started to speak again - you insulted me a-and y-you - I stopped her right there.

"We don't care that you are gender-fluid we don't care if you are male or female, we only care that you are Alex, that you are the person who sliced off my head with a garrote - she smiled - the person who rocked a wedding dress at Thryms wedding, and also the person who w-who kissed me under a blanket in Jotunheim - I stopped and blushed.

She took my face in her hands and kissed me passionately. I pushed away and said," Well I better get going." I stood up and was gonna leave when she grabbed my arm and pulled me in her bed.

"Could you please stay here?" she asked. "Okay," I said. I pulled the sheets over us and she rolled up and put her head on my chest.

TIME SKIP

I woke up I heard some noises I opened my eyes - my face slowly turned red - Alex was still sleeping with her head on my chest her hair so messy but she looked really cute.

- I stared at him -

She woke up looked at me, looked at floor 19, looked at me again and kissed me - my eyes widened and my face turned red but I passionately returned the kiss - she pulled away and said," guys could you give me and Maggie some space."

- We both went to my room to change then we went downstairs to eat breakfast -

We walk down the lanes of tables with Einherji sitting at them until we came to our table they had only saved one seat I let Alex sit in it so Mallory stood up and went to sit in Halfborn's lap so I could sit in her seat.

"Wouldn't you two make a good couple," Halfborn said pointing at me and Alex we both blushed although I didn't notice she did.

Mallory hit Halfborn but then kissed him. With floor 19 cheering them on.

After breakfast each of us went to our own rooms.

TIME SKIP

I heard a knock on my door Alex walked in crying she jumped on my bed and put her face in her chest.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her like the smart guy I am. She looked at me but she was too busy crying to say anything. She didn't tell me what the crying was about, so I changed the subject. "Do you want to come meet my cousin I was supposed to meet her an hour ago," I said she looked up at me her face covered with tears and her hair all messy my face turned red as I realised I was staring at her I quickly turned my face away.

Then she broke the silence," I would love to come with you, Maggie," she said. We each stood up from my bed she cleaned herself up and we left the hotel without any trouble, thanks to Hunding.

We met Annabeth in the park she said there alone waiting for me to show up. I then introduced Alex and Annabeth to each other," Alex this is Annabeth, Annabeth this is Alex who is currently male," I said without realising what I had said since I was the only person who knew when Alex changed gender. Alex smiled at me, Annabeth didn't care and enclosed Alex in a hug, Alex looked extremely shocked at first and then his face turned red after Annabeth had wispered something in his ear,"I know you like him, but he won't notice until you tell him."

"I'm gonna go to the toilet, I'll be right back," she said rushing off. Annabeth turned to me and saw me staring at Alex and then smiled even more," I know you like him just say it to him."

After Alex came back I climbed in tree and sat on a brach than Annabeth said it," Magnus likes you Alex, Alex likes you back Magnus, there I said it," I got such a shock that I fell in the water my face totally red. They both looked at me like what happened, I shrugged. We didn't speak after that, eventuallly me and Alex returned to Vallhalla just in time for dinner.

I looked up at the thanes table and saw a short girl sitting there her name was Valerie, Daughter of Freya, my cousin. TJ sat next to me, he was staring at her I tapped him on the shoulder and he returned to reality," thanks man," he said sluggishly. Her death was almost the same as mine but with frost giants. We returned to our rooms - not totally true Alex returned to my room she liked the warmth of my room since I was a son of Frey. I took my shirt off felt Alexs stare when looked at her she looked away and blushed I blushed too, when Gunderson bardged in an grabbed me and Alex he pulled us to Valeries room where everyone was sitting ready to play. I knew what we were gonna play I just didn't like it. "WE ARE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE," Halfborn thundered. I couldn't understand how Mallory wasn't deaf yet.

TRUTH OR DARE

MK:The rules are simple if you don't or faill to do your truth you take of one piece of clothing, if you don't or fail to do your dare you take of two.

MK: I'll go first. Halfborn, truth or dare?

HG: Is that a question, DARE.

MK: I dare you to kiss me without smiling.

Halfborn took of his shirt and his shoes kissed mallory and smiled.

HG: Alex. TRUTH or DARE

Alex: Truth

HG: Can you live a day without Magnus?

Alex: no

She wisphered it so noone heard but me we both blushed she put her head on my chest.

HG: What did you say?

Alex: NOOOO

He shouted giving everyone a death glare they decided to shut up which was smart. He stood up and sat on my lap, everyone 'ooowed' and 'aaawd.

Alex: Hey Sunshine. Truth or dare?

Me: Dare

Alex: Kiss the person you love most, or be prepared to take of your pants.

Everyone laughed since that was the only piece of clothing I wore when I came here. I felt her gender shift and took my hands of her chest and put them on her thighs. Then I kissed her passionately. The whole of floor 19 cheered us on. Alex was so beautiful, I love. Eventually Alex pulled away saying we had to continue. I saw Gunderson give some cash to TJ, he shared it with Valerie who laughed at his comment.

Me: TJ, truth or - TJ: DARE!!!

Like a typical son of Tyr.

Me: Kiss the person you like in this room.

TJ quickly looked at Valerie then looked away and they both blushed. Then TJ moved in and kissed her. Then he ran away to his room. After which we all left and went to bed.