MEETING THE NEW GUY

After we ate we were looking for Jason but he was nowhere to be found. We went to the lift,"Wow, that is probably from that Jason guy," Alex said. The whole door was frozen we couldn't wait for me to melt the ice so we took the stairs.

When we reached Jason's room Alex touched the door and instantly froze Mallory, Halfborn and TJ tried to help her but they also froze. I could stop Valorie just in time to stop her from freezing. She then touched my shoulder and we both started glowing we melted the ice around them. We wanted to go into Valeries room but hers was too cold. So we went to my room instead, Alex layed down on my bed, everyone looked at her so she sat up. I sat next to her, and we devised a plan to break into his room. I had checked the tree but he had frozen that connection off. We walked to his room Alex had her Garrotte ready, I melted the door and we ran inside he was lying on his bed Alex jumped on top of him and held her Garrotte infront of him, he simply froze it and broke it then threw her across the room she just lay there crying, it broke my heart. I felt my hand heat up, I had never seen it before. It looked like Iron Fists hand from the Netflix series. I punched his face and he died at the connection. His body flew across the room and crashed on his bed. Eventhough he was already dead, Alex wipped him - and pierced his skin - using the 2 pieces of her Garrotte.

TIME SKIP - JASON POV

It was the middle of the night, my eyes hurt from crying ice. And yes I meant what I said crying ICE. The reason for that was because of the temperature I had set it to using my powers. I had special powers. Evenmore than I should because I had 1.00000001 godly parents Kvasir was also my far grand father. I didn't want these powers the weahter around my changed thanks to my emotions. I remembered that from when I kissed a girl, the weather just turned extremely warm and the girl would have died had I not run away, and if that wasn't bad enough I was cursed. I was could live through all weather but normal humans couldn't.

TIME SKIP

It was morning my eyes were frozen closed so I used my hands to melt the eyes and took a cold shower it was the only way I could. I went to breakfast they looked at me. "Whats wrong?" Magnus asked.

"None of your business,"I said.

"You better say whats wrong,"Mallory said,"He won't stop asking.

Magnus looked at her like - NO, I wouldn't.

"I know,"I said without realising what I had said.

Everybody looked at me.

"WHAT," I said

Alex turned to me and said,"by the way - you are a guy, yes I know," I said.

Everyone looked at me then Alex looked at Magnus and said," - he didn't tell me,"I said.

Alex shouted at me," - I broke your Garrotte," I said.

MAGNUS CHASE POV

My fist started to glow again this time my other fist did to. Jasons fists did to but his fists were blue, he stood up. Alex was still crying on my shoulder she looked up at me and gave me a kiss then my lips started to glow and from that the rest of my body did to. Everyone in the hall "ooooohed" and "aaaaaaaaawed" when I stood up I saw they were all watching me and Jason. He threw a punch and I caught it with one hand, I then hit him in the side and he went flying across the room, I was filled with anger so I jumped across the room and on him, However he caught my feet and fell backwards I then jumped of him and looked at my body, I had increased muscle capabilities. However there was this tickleing feeling on my back, so I turned around and saw Jason punching me, I didn't move an inch. I finished him, smashing his head inbetween my hands.

I would've fallen on the ground if it wouldn't have been for Alex she caught me and lifted me to my room. There I fell asleep.

TIME SKIP - JASON POV
I woke up in my bed, my room was empty and cold like usual. I was stupid to fight Magnus, I always trigger the worst in people so it wasn't surprising that he beat me. He could do a lot more than he knew, but I wasn't gonna help him discover it.

Eventually they would want to find out more about me," I hope."
"What do you hope?" Alex asked me as she walked in the room. "Nothing," I said hopefully. She - yes she - looked at me  like I don't believe you but I won't ask further. "Why is your room so cold," she asked while looking through my stuff. "The temperature around me resembles my emotions, I just haven't learned to control it," she looked at me in a way only a sister could. "Sorry about earlier," I said. She looked at me and nodded. "We have to go to dinner," Alex said. "Did I sleep that long - yes frozen eyes," she said I rolled my eyes.

TIME SKIP - MAGNUS CHASE POV

There were a few different people, but they all belonged to different floors. We sat silently at the table Alex sat at the other end of the table we didn't look at each other nor did I look at Jason he didn't eat and the air around him was cold so nobody sat near him, even though I could've I didn't sit near him. His staff and Jack were now apparently dating, which made everyone of floor 19 laugh, after which Jack killed them all which was hilarious to Jason.

I decided that after dinner I would go talk to Jason. I came to his room and saw the door open. He was lying on his bed. "Aren't you happy, the girl you love kissed you," he said. "How do you know that I like her," I asked. "I know what you think and it is pretty obvious you two like each other even though you might think it's not," he said,"why are you here anyway?" He looked at me in a confused way. "I wanted to know why it's always cold around you," I said after which he look even more confused.

"Th-the weather around me is controlled by my emotions," he paused for a while," the first girl I ever kissed almost burned up because of me, so I had to run away," he paused again," I was on holidays in Iceland it was cold, so it was weird when all the ice around us started to melt at first I didn't care but I opened my eyes and realised she was really tanned suddenly, so I stopped kissing her and ran away and turned the weather around me to cold - which I can do."

TIME SKIP

I had left his room to process everything he had said. I felt so sorry for him. I had already given Alex a new Garrotte, which at first she didn't want to accept but I had insisted. I really wanted to do something for him, I organised a welcome party with the rest of floor 19 it was gonna be the next day so we had to plan quick but everybody thought it was reasonable idea and Valerie loved it.