One Shot (Hermione Granger and the Final Request)

Hermione Granger and the Final Request

(This is entirely not connected with the story, i just don't feel like making another book so for the mean time,I'll just pusblish my HP one shots here. Comment your ship and they might be the next.)

❤❤❤

H.G

It's winter night and the snow outside the castle lay like a huge blanket of white and soft fabric. Well, despite of this severely cold temperature, I can't figure out why I'm feeling so hot. I mean, literally, I was on fire!

I suspect my previous involvement with Ginny and Luna's silly little game was the root of this strange feeling I can't put into words (mainly because it's embarrassing).

It's Luna's idea, she asked us a favor to test his dad's previous invention, it's a purple potion. She refused to name it so Ginny and I declined of course. But Luna insisted and told us we must play hide and seek (yes it's very lame), whoever she finds first, will be the one to take the potion. Unfortunately, she found me first in the broomstick cupboard so yeah, I had to take the freaking potion. Which she didn't mention, a flippin Lust Potion!!

I sat up from the soft cusion and decided to spend some time in the common room since I can't even close my eyes without seeing weird gross stuff. Adult stuff. I'm just seventeen and gone through a war, a relationship that ends just after a month, and now I have to focus on the coming test and what's happening to me now is very depressing.

Upon taking my final step in the stair, a certain black bunch of messy strands immediately turned to my direction. Harry stood up and fixes his eyeglasses, wipes some bits of his sweat (okay, why he's sweating?), and closed a certain book that he's been sticking up to his nose before I came.

"Hey..." I raised an eyebrow before heading to the armchair opposite to him.

"Oh, Hey Hermione. Can't sleep?" He threw the book on the couch and he sat on it. Is it just me or he's actually hiding something from that book?

"Uh yes, and you?" I diverts my gaze to his bum, which is great actually, why I didn't see that before?

"Huh, uhm ju-just thinking a lot of things." I know he's lying by just seeing the way he wrinkles his nose.

"Is that book has something to do with it?" I pointed on the poor book he sat on to.

"B-Book? What book?" I nearly laugh but resists it so just the fun won't spoil.

"Aren't you sitting in some sort of book... Or rather, magazine?"

Harry shifted his gaze away from mine as his cheeks starting to blush again. How cute.

"Of course not Hermione. I suggest you go back to your bed and take a rest, you're already Imagining things." he laughed nervously.

"Oh am I?" suddenly, I got this drive to tease him even more because he's obviously hiding something that I'm not supposed to know.  This is exciting, and I don't even know why this tensed looking Harry Potter excites me now more than anything before.

"Yes, don't you have classes tomorrow?" he asks.

"It's Sunday tomorrow Harry," I am more surprised how my voice suddenly became soft.

"Uhm yeah I forgot."

Awkward silence follows.  Harry clasped his hands together while leaning his elbows at both slightly ajar legs.  His appearance was disturbing for me in a very odd reason.