Three

•Meanwhile at the apartment•

"How can I stay calm? I am standing on a bomb?! Oh my GAWD! I DON'T wanna die young!" he was screaming like a child, stay tears rolling down his smooth cheeks. He sniffed few times and muffled this sobs in his coat.

Camille was sitting on a chair, sipping a caramel machiato, not giving attention to the boy.

Her radio vibrated finally, signaling that there were news for her.

"Yes?"

"It's a mine bomb. He didn't answer many other questions but we came to know that there were many people after him because he selled not so good stuff if you know what I mean..."

The girl hummed and waited for her collegue to keep talking.

"The squad in the basement found the bomb, but there is no way to disinstall it unless you put the passcode in the remote..."

Camille's eyes shifted to the remote on the table, close to her left hand.

"And you know the password now, right?" she asked the male.

A gulp could clearly be heard from the other side.

The boy in the room started to sobb even louder, hearing the NYPD didn't have a single idea of how to save his young and precious life from doing kaboom.

"S-sorry miss. He wouldn't tell us. We will interrogate him more. You tell Jeon that he have to keep it cool and that we are doing our best. Everything is going to be fine."

" What is a Jeon? Sanchez what language in hell are you talking?"

"I AM JEON! MY NAME IS JEON JUNGKOOK YOU STUPID DETECTIVE! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF THE BOY YOU CAUSED THE DEATH OF!" he raged, his bunny teeth showing, his fluffy hair moved as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Wha- I didn't cause anything! You stupid ass wanted to walk in here at all costs. I tried to stop you for your safety, I comforted you and I am not leaving your side AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?" she scoffed and laughed bitterly.

"I- you-"
Camille's eyes shifted to his face and somehow softened at the sight of his watery eyes and his quivering lips.

"Sorry. You are right... I was in charge during this mission... And if I had acted like I had to... I would be standing there... Sorry John."

His lips stopped shaking to than wipe his nose with the hem of his sleeve and smile lightly,biting his bottom lip.

"Maybe the fault wasn't only yours agent... And it's JEON not John by the way..." he chuckled.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I won't remember it anyways."

A phone rang in that exact moment. Jungkook grabbed it from his pocket.

His expression darkened again.

"Hey babe..."

Uh he's got a fiancee, cool. Camille thought to herself, as she pretended to be busy on her phone, while listening to the boy's low voice.

"I... Can you come over... I-I... have something to tell you babe..."

When he ended the call, his head hung low.

"It won't be the last time you see your girl John. Don't worry." Camille spoke still not looking at the boy.

"Sure..."