eight

"Jungkook." she called with a firm yet gentle voice. "Look at me."

Jungkook shifted his eyes and met the officer's green eyes.

"Believe in me. We are almost there." she pleaded, with a light smile curving her lips.

He didn't expect that cold girl to talk like that towards him, to which he responded with a nodd.

"If I do get out of this alive..." he trailed off, not believing he was saying that. He shyly looked away and fidgetted with his sleeves.

"Yes?"

"...c-can I hug you?"

She was impressed by his sudden request, and she thought that wasn't bad or wrong, after all he would be safe thanks to her and if she was in his situation, she probably would be grateful to her saviour.

"I guess..."

He smiled while blushing at what he said.

"See, now you have a reason to stay up still." Camille joked.

The phone rang.

Camille picked up.

"Vitale was toghether with Lisa himself! From what we managed to get from that girl, she dumped him for the asian guy-" Camille smiled and hang up the phone.

She turned to jungkook.

"I know the password."

There were only six minutes left.

Camille grabbed the remote and tried to enter the password. But could not understand how to write the name.

"Damn it-" she agrily took her radio.

"Sánchez how the hell do I insert the password??"

"You know what the password is?????"

"It's Lisa's name."

"OMG CAMILLE YOU ARE A GENIUS-"

"CUT THE CRAP!"

"OKAY OKAY BUT STOP SCREAMING AT ME!" he gulped. "Press the blue button on the left..."

"There is no button Sánchez."