Chapter 18

As always I do not own the rights to the pictires or music videos used in this story.

4th of July

Kane's POV

It was 4th of July weekend. So since Libby was back on her feet from having her and Hunter's little girl Abby. We decided to gave a BBQ over at our house. Aspen was cooking and I was grilling. She brought out some chicken and sausage to put on the grill.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"Good, no urges." She said.

"I'm so proud of you." I said kissing her head.

"You know I was thinking maybe for the honeymoon we try again?" She asked.

"Well we weren't exactly trying the first time but yeah I would like that." I said.

"I bet you would." She said laughing.

"Hey its not like you don't have fun." I said.

"That I do." She said.

After a while our friends and family began to show up. We were playing games and some of the ones who had kids were swimming in the pool. Aspen came oit in her swim suit and she looked beautiful. I didn't realize I was starring until Hunter came up behind me.

"Take a picture it will last longer." He laughed.

"I'm just thinking. Its hard to believe when I met her she was in a wheelchair and now. So much has happened." I said.

"Thats how life goes. I just know that I have never seen my sister so happy." He said.

"Yeah, and to think she was in such a dark place a month ago." I said.

"Let's pop some fireworks." Hunter said.

"Aye, watch where yall aim them. Don't burn my house down!" I yelled.

"We will try not to." Hunter said emtying countless bags of fire works.

"Babe do we have fire insurance?" Aspen asked.

"Yes, for new years we are doing this at their house." I said.

"It's a plan." Aspen ssid hugging me.