Chapter 25

"So, what you're telling me is that you want me to help you get with Lost Silver?" You raised an eyebrow. "Coldsteel, take a look at my love life. It's a train wreck."

"And? That doesn't mean anything to me. Just help." Coldsteel grunted as she walked out. You sat on your bed, confused, then saw Sam pushed through your hand mirror and leap on you, cuddling you. You were confused, but then K.C kicked open the door and glared at Sam. Marching over, she grabbed him and dragged him out.
"Hey!" You protested, getting up, but stopped when K.C spun around and glared angrily at you, then turned and marched out. That feeling again. You felt unsafe around her, and it gave you goosebumps. You slowly sat back down and listened to K.C's and Sam's loud arguing, but mostly K.C. Getting your phone, you checked to see if you had missed any calls or texts, and you inhaled sharply when you saw you had 20 texts and 5 missed calls, half of the texts from E.J and one call from him too. The others were just Jane, Clockwork, Zero and Judge Angels. When the arguing stopped, you got up and left the room, closing the door on your way out. Masky was also leaving his room and you bumped into him, falling to the floor.
"Hey!" You snapped, getting up and dusting yourself off. Masky just glared at you, and you glared back, before turning and marching off down the hallway to find Lost Silver.
"Lost?" You called, knocking on his door. Lost Silver answered and nervously peeked through the crack, then opened it and smiled.
"Hello Y/N!" He greeted you. You smiled and walked in, sitting down at his desk. "What's up?"
"Do you have any feelings for anyone?" You asked, tilting your head. "I don't like you." You quickly added to not confuse him.
"Uhm... well Coldsteel's p-pretty cool." He muttered awkwardly.
"Great! See you around!" You got up and walked back out, Lost Silver watching you in confusion. Adrian bumped into you, but this time you were careful not to fall.
"Hey cutie, what's up?" Adrian steadied you on your feet, before glancing up at you.
"The sky. Heading downstairs to get Coldsteel. Whatcha up to?" You asked, stepping around him.
"Going to find K.C." He said.
"Oh, you mean miss argue a lot? Yeah, she's probably trying to get Sam to love her somewhere. See ya around!" You quickly walked down the stairs and glanced around for Coldsteel, but she was nowhere in sight.
"HEYA!" Jinx jumped out from behind the couch and you shrieked.
"God dammit Jinx! You scared me!" You huffed, then glanced around. You saw E.J heading towards the house from the forest, and you sharply inhaled. "Wanna prank someone?"
"Hell Yeah I do!" Jinx giggled, coming to face you. You thought, but began getting frantic when E.J kept getting closer to the house.
"Ok! You hide behind the door and scare the next person that comes in, and then I'll do my part!" You ducked behind the shoe cabinet that was filled with weapons nobody used anymore.
"Ok!" Jinx stood next to the door, grinning like mad. The two of you waited, and eventually the door swung open and the blue masked man walked in. Jinx jumped out from behind the door and screamed.
"SCREEE!" E.J yelled, jumping back. You launched yourself over the cabinet and pinned him down on his stomach, sitting on his back and putting his hands behind his back.
"This is a raid!" You announced, and Jinx laughed. E.J huffed and attempted to squeeze out from under you, but you refused.

Hey guys! Super short chapter because I haven't published in a while and I'm in work rn.