Chapter-17

Hello friends it's Tripti here. I hope you all are liking this ff. Thanks for your constant support it really means a lot. Do listen to the song above I hope you will like it.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In Mumbai

When Shivaay's chopper landed Khanna was already present there with car so without delaying Shivaay sat in the car and left for the venue.

Venue

Annika was busy instructing people when someone came and tapped on her shoulder. She turned to see the person. As soon as she saw him a smile adorned her lips .

Annika: Raghav what a surprise I am happy to see you after so many days.

She hugged him and at the same time Shivaay arrived and was shocked to see Annika hugging someone. Soon they parted. He was feeling jealous of that person. He moved towards them to hear their conversation.

Raghav: What to do you are so busy with your business that you don't have time for your friends.
Annika: Is that so?
Raghav: Yes
Annika: You are saying as if you have lots of time for friends.
Raghav: Acha okay leave it now we have met after so many days and I don't want to start an argument.
Annika: Okay. Btw you here?
Raghav: Yeah asked to come and help you with the arrangements. I hope you won't mind if I help you?
Annika: Of course not and no need to be sorry formal we are friends after all.
Raghav: As you wish mam.

Both laughed on this. Shivaay was jealous of Raghav but when he saw Annika smiling he forgot everything and was busy adoring her. When he was busy in his work Annika saw him. She was happy to see him there and immediately went to him.

Annika: Shivaay

She called his name out because of which he came out of his trance.

Annika: Hello Shivaay
Shivaay: Hi Annika
Annika: You here?
Shivaay: Actually dad asked me to come here to help you with the arrangements.
Annika: Oh okay then let's start the work I have already instructed people what they have to do so we have to just supervise that they are doing everything properly. Raghav as you are much more expericed than us regarding this event mangement I would like you to just go around and make some changes if you want to so that everything is done perfectly till then Shivaay and I would look after the arrangements here.
Raghav: Okay I will see around and come soon.
Shivaay: No need of coming soon.
Raghav: What?
Shivaay: I mean no need to hurry take your time to see if everything is proper.
Raghav: Yeah don' t worry about that I will make sure everything is done properly.

Now Shivaay and Annika were alone.

Annika: Shivaay come let's see if people and working properly.
Shivaay: Yeah

As they were checking the arrangements Annika saw that lights were not fixed properly so she thought to fix it herself. As she was about to climb the table kept there Shivaay said
Shivaay: Annika let me call someone thare is no need for you to fix it.
Annika: It's okay Shivaay I will do it.
Shivaay: Let me do it you may get hurt.
Annika: Shivaay it's okay I will do it or you think that I am not efficient enough to fix this?
Shivaay: It's nothing like that Annika.
Annika: Then let me do.
Shivaay: Okay fine

As she was about to climb the table Shivaay held his hand out for her for support. She smiled and took his hand but fortunately or unfortunately her leg slipped because of which their grip loosened and Annika fell over Shivaay. They were sharing an intense eyelock. They were lost in each other. No one was speaking anything finally Shivaay broke the silence.

Shivaay: Are you okay?

She just hummed in responce without listening to what he was saying.

They were again lost in each other that we were not even able to listen to Raghav who was continously calling out their name since 2 minutes. He called out their name again but he was unsuccessfull. He finally sat on his knees and shouted on top of his voice because of which they came out of their dream land.

Shivaay and Annika: Why are you shouting Raghav?
Raghav: First get up from floor.

When Raghav said this only then they realised their position. On realisimg they straightaway got up and straightened their clothes.

Shivaay: Are you okay?
Annika: Yes and you?
Shivaay: I am also fine.
Raghav: Where were you guys lost?
Shivaay and Annika(in mind): In each other.
Raghav: See again you guys are lost.
Shivaay: It's nothing like that Raghav.
Annika: Yeah
Raghav: But I am unable to understand where you guys were lost as both of you were not listening to me. I called your names for atleast 10 times.

Someone called out Shivaay's name  because of which they were saved from Raghav and his never ending questions. Shivaay mentally thanked the person and turned around to see who it was. Shivaay was shocked to see the person and it seemed that the person was more shocked than Shivaay to find him there.

Do vote and comment if you like it.