Chapter-18

Hello friends it's Tripti here. Sorry for disapperring like this even without informing but trust me I didn't want to but you know these creepy exams so I was not able to update but now my exams are over so I will try to give updates regularly. Do listen to the song above I hope you will like it. It is one of the most soulful and beautiful song recommended by a beautiful and pure soul.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Shivaay was shocked to see Shakti and Tej there. He was not expecting them to come there as they said they would be busy in some work. Tej and Shakti were even more shocked to see him there as according to them Shivaay went to Delhi and it has never happened that Shivaay didn't inform them after attending the meetings or have not gone to meet them but this time as he was in hurry to meet Annika (DSO) he forgot to inform them.

Tej: Shivaay you were in Delhi right?
Shivaay: Yes Bade papa I was in Delhi.
Shakti: Then how come you are here?
Shivaay: Actually as soon as finished my work I came here to help Annika as you both were worried how she will manage things all alone.
Shakti: Oh okay but why didn't you inform us or came to office after returning?
Shivaay: You told me na bade papa and you would be busy so I thought not to disturb you and I straightaway came here.
Tej: Oh okay Shivaay. So how are the things going over here?
Shivaay: Well three of us and everyone here are trying to finish everything as soon as possible in the best possible way.
Shakti: That's good. Btw Raghav how are you?
Raghav: I am fine uncle and I am so happy to meet both of you. We have met after days.
Tej: That's true we are meeting after days even we are happy that we got to meet you.
Shakti: Yeah and Annika beta I hope you are not overloaded with work you are managing things here also and managing office work too.
Annika: No uncle actually dad is managing everything in the office and he asked to concentrate on the work here and not to worry about office work he would deal with everything in the office.
Shakti: Okay beta. Bhaisahb I guess we should go children will manage everything here.
Tej: Okay then Shakti and I will come during evening now we would leave if you need any kind of help just inform us.
Shivaay: Sure
Shakti: Okay then we are leaving. Three of you take care of yourselves and each other.
Shivaay: Okay dad

Tej and Shakti left

Annika: Common let's see if things are done properly.
Raghav: Okay let's go
Shivaay: Yeah
Annika: First let me fix that light.
Raghav and Shivaay: Nooo!!!
Annika: Why both of you are shouting?
Shivaay: You won't do it I will call someone to fix it I don't want you to fall again and hurt yourself.
Annika: Don't worry Shivaay I will do it.
Shivaay: No means no
Annika: One minute are you worried about me or you doubt that I am not capable enough to fix this? she asked rasing her eyebrow
Shivaay: Both he whispered
Annika: What did you say?
Shivaay: I said that of course I am worried for you.
Annika: Shivaay please na let me do Raghav please say something to him.
Raghav: Let her do na and then both of us are here only to help her if she would need our help.
Annika made a puppy face and said please and it melted Shivaay's heart and he finally agreed.
Shivaay was about to help Annika to climb the table but as Raghav was standing near her he held his hand out to help Annika and she took it and it made our SSO JSO. Even when Annika climbed the table Raghav was holding her hand this made him even more jealous and he hit on Raghav's hand.

Do vote and comment if you like it.