Surprise!!!

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Harshu
Happy birthday to you
May God bless you
May God bless you
Happy birthday dear Harshu
Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday darling
May you have happiest life ahead and all your dreams come true the relevant ones of course ;) .

Baar baar din yeh aaye
Baar baar dil yeh gaye
Tum jiyo hazaroon saal
Hai meri yeh arzoo
Happy birthday to you

Tumhare liye birthday cake:

Yeh lo tumhare liye gifts:

First video sirf 5 seconds ke liye dekhna

Meri taraf se ek special birthday song:
Happy birthday to you
You were born in the zoo
With monkey's and elephants
Happy birthday to you

Birthday message:
I want to tell you so many things on your birthday. You know what you are very very special for me. You are much more than a friend. You are like my soulmate, my sister, my best friend and what not. I can't thank you enough for coming in my life and making it better than it was. I never ever feel the age difference whenever I talk to you. I know I have told this manier times but I wanna say this again who knows bar bar bolne se sach ho jaye I really wish I get to meet you some day. I wanna give you jhappi ek dum tight wali on this auspicious occasion. My imperfectly perfect darling just stay the way you are lead a happy life ahead and try not to forget this chatterbox of yours if you do forget then consequences won't be good and you know that even if you want I won't let you forget or leave me. I am so so so happy and excited ki mera maan kar rha hai ki zoor zoor se chilao HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARSHU HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARSHU but kya karun nhi kar sakti log mujhe pagal samjhenge na. Main itna excited apne birthday par bhi kabhi nhi hoti jitni tere birthday par ho rhi hoon main kab tere birthday ka intazaar kar rhi thi and finally ab jake yeh aaya hai. Chalo meri bak bak toh din bhar chalti rahegi toh abhi chup ho jati hoon abhi bohot kuch bolna hai par main nhi chahti meri pagal aur pagal ho jaye toh aur nhi bolungi. Last but not the least I LOVE YOU HARSHU.
Note: Itni izaat ki umeed agle birthday se pehle na karna.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again.

GUYS THOSE WHO ALL ARE READING THIS PLEASE WISH THIS SWEETHEART OF MINE HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HarshiniMuntha