Chapter 15 :

M R
W H I T E

Natasha's POV :

It took us about 15 minutes to get to the apartment building . Sam had carried Dakota into her apartment and left to go back home . When Niklaus had walked me into my apartment he didn't say anything but you could see the disappointment in his face . I think he was angry because I mentioned just chilling and didn't mention alcohol and going out to get mortal . We get to the bedroom with me still using him as support . I quickly take my pyjamas out and go to the bathroom so that I can change . I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom looking down .

"Are you disappointed in me ?" I ask sitting on the floor in front of him .

"I don't have a right to be disappointed ." He speaks for the first time since he fetched us .

"Well your facial expression isn't saying that ." I tell him sighing .

"Come here Sweetheart ." He pats his lap which I gladly take .

"When I was turning 18 I went to the bar with my friends and had a good time . We were so wasted and I knew that my parents weren't going to be happy to hear that I didn't just go out for two drinks . I had to get home so since I drank way much more than the guys , my best friend decided to drive because he had like 2 . We got hit by an oncoming car and my best friend and other friend died . I was the only one who made it but I was in a coma for a month . When I woke up I remembered everything and it hit me like a truck but then the thing is we literally were not by a truck . I was told that me sitting in the back saved me but I had been guilty for years , I still feel guilty . So I don't drink anymore ." He says with teary eyes .

"I don't know what to say ." I say sighing .

"I'm sorry for drinking way too much ." I say holding his face in my hands .

"It's okay ." He says looking at me in the eye .

I inch closer to him and next thing I know his lips are on mine . His lips moved against mine in a slow kiss but then he pulled back .

"I'm sorry we cannot do this Natasha . You're drunk ." Niklaus says sighing .

"I understand ." I say standing up and getting into bed . Niklaus switches off the lights and I quickly get up .

"Where are you going ?" I ask him .

"I'm going to sleep in Emily's room ." He says .

"Niklaus come to the damn bed ." I groan in annoyance .

"Promise me that nothing is going to happen ." He walks closer to me .

"I promise ." I say going back into the room and into bed with Niklaus following my actions .

"Goodnight Natasha ." He pulls me closer to his body .

"Goodnight Niklaus ." I say holding onto his hand that was around my waist .

🌸

I wake up to my head being heavy and I instantly fell into the pillow . I groaned in pain and in that instant Niklaus walks into the bedroom with a jug of water with lemon and a glass that was already filled with water and pain tablets .