Chapter 24 :

M R
W H I T E

Natasha's POV :

I make my way into the car with Niklaus' arm around my waist . I had to find out where we were because I'm a very inquisitive person . James drives down mountains upon mountains and that's when I gasp .

"Oh my Fucking gosh . Niklaus !" I say jumping onto him with a tight hug .

"I'm guessing you figured it out ?" He laughs making me shiver .

"This is the best present ever ." I kiss him slowly making Sam gag .

"Well you did say that you would love to come here and I thought why not bring you here for your birthday ." He kisses my cheek .

"You seriously brought me to Rome ." I hug him again then move back to my seat with my hand in his .

We drive to no specific mall and go to a shop that has beautiful dresses for special occasions .

"When you said shopping I thought that you  meant something like jeans , tops and all that stuff . Not freaking dresses and you know that i hate dresses so what is this for ?" I ask him .

"We're having dinner tonight ." He pulls me over to the black dresses .

"Uhm okay cool ." I say looking at dresses .

"You can pick anything ." He says .

"Yes and I will pay ." I smile at him .

"Natasha , no . This is your birthday weekend so can I please spoil you without you fighting me ?" He says .

"Okay " le sigh .

I take these two beautiful black dresses one where it teaches right above my knees and one where it reaches right under my thighs with a mermaid tail  . I walk over to the dressing rooms with Niklaus behind me , I walk in and close the door . I wear the mermaid tail dress first and come out twirling .

"You look beautiful Sweetheart ." He says smiling .

"Let me get on the other one ." I say walking back into the dressing rooms .

I put the mermaid dress on its hanger and grab the other flowy dress . It was beautiful and reached right about my knees . The back was criss crossed , so I couldn't wear any bra which was alright . I put the dress on and zipped the side of it stepping out .

"Woah , we're getting this one . I love this one ." Niklaus smiles standing uo turning me around .

"You just love If because my boobs are almost showing ." I smirk at him .

"I don't need to see your boobs for me to realise that youre beautiful ." He smiles pecking my lips .

I had started feeling comfortable in showing my scars so I didn't have a problem with the dress . I walk back into the dressing room and take the dress off getting into my other clothes . We get a black pair of heels and a coat since it snowing and pay for everything . We go back to the car where we find James and Sam rating girls .

"You're disgusting ." I say with a smile on my face .

"I'm my opinion they all got over five so it's not bad ." Sam says with a smirk .