Chapter 19 :

M R
W H I T E

Natasha's POV :

I looked up to see the guy who could always make smile even if I'm  down he would always make me smile . Niklaus stood by the entrance of the stretch tent wearing a suit looking very handsome . I carried on smiling and started my speech .

"Daddy , you know very well how much I love you . You know that I'll always consider you a dad no matter what other people have to say . Uhm I came up with a speech and it left me -" I chuckle making everybody else "-uhm but you know the other day I was talking to Alex about how we as your children gave you stress we enjoyed it and now I can officially make fun of the little greys you've got . I love you daddy and I pray that God give you many more years . I pray that you walk me down the aisle and I pray that you be the grandfather to my children ." I laugh looking at Niklaus .

"Thank you ." I sat down in my seat where Niklaus was now sitting next to me . I gave him a kiss on the cheek and paid attention to the rest of the speeches .

As soon as the speeches were done and people could talk amongst themselves I turned to Niklaus .

"What are you doing here ?" I smile fixing his bow tie .

"I thought that I could surprise you ." He blushes a bit .

"That's cute . And I love the surprise ." I say standing up .

"You're beautiful ." He says standing up which makes me blush .

"Oh goodness . You're handsome ." I tell him smiling .

"Thank you . So there aren't any doors around here . Can I meet your father ?" He laughs making me laugh too .

"He might punch you too ." I shrug taking his hand in mine walking over to my family .

"Natasha who is this ?" My mother asks .

"Uhm this is Niklaus ." I say not really knowing how to introduce him to my family .

"Well Niklaus aren't you a handsome young man ." My mom says making him blush .

"Thank you Mrs Rodriguez . Happy birthday Mr Rodriguez ." He says to my pa .

"Thank you Niklaus ." He says to him giving him attention .

"Tash , Em and Alex come here so that you can help me with the dishes ." My mom says making me look at Niklaus with a sorry look . We make our way into the house leaving Dad and Klaus together .

Niklaus' POV :

This is very awkward because I've done business with Natasha's dad before . I didn't realise that she meant The Mr Rodriguez .

"What are you doing with my daughter Christian ?" He asks me using my first name .

"I'm sorry Lucas but I do have feelings and good intentions for your daughter ." I tell him worried .

"Do you plan on telling her ?" He asks .

"I do , but not now . I have to sort things out first then I'll see how things go after telling her . I do want her in my life and I understand that I'm being selfish for wanting to keep this away from her but my feelings are too deep to be thrown away like that ." I say thinking of her .