Chapter 21 :

M R
W H I T E

Natasha's POV :

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing . I opened up my eyes and realised that it was still dark outside .

"Niklaus , please pass me my phone ." I groan .

He looks up from his laptop then gives me my ringing phone .

"Hello ?" I answer the phone blindly .

"Happy birthday to you . Happy birthday to you . Happy birthday dear Natasha . Happy birthday to you ." I hear Emily , my Pa and my Ma singing .

"Thank you so much ." I chuckle with a smile playing on my face .

"Have a good day Sweety , we love you and may God continue to bless you with many more ." Ma says .

"Thank you so much guys , I really appreciate it ." I tell them yawning .

"We'll let you go back to sleep ." Ma says then hangs up . I look down at the blank screen putting the phone underneath my pillow to look at Niklaus working .

"You look sexy when you're working ." I tell him smiling at his concentrated face .

"Thank you ." He blushes . I slide down into the bed and face Niklaus .

"Happy birthday Sweetheart ." He says with a small smile putting his laptop on the bedside table taking out a small box giving it to me .

"You didn't have to do this ." I sigh sitting up again .

"I wanted to ." He tells me leaning in for a kiss but i face the other side .

"Morning breath ." I tell him blushing .

"You been sleeping for an hour and quite frankly I don't give a fuck ." He pulls me on his lap so that I'm straddling him .

SEXUAL CONTENT HERE !!! READ AT OWN RISK !!!

Niklaus puts his lips onto mine and moves slowly with my lips . He deepens the kiss which instantly becomes passionate and I practically feel his bulge against my core .

He moves his hips up pushing more onto my wet core to which I respond by moaning his name . He moves down to my neck and I give him more space while he makes small marks on me .
His lips move back to mine and he pulls my bottom lip into his making me gasp then he enters my mouth with his tongue exploring it . This whole kiss makes me become more aggravated and I grind into him again making him grunt in return .

"I want to do this but not now ." He says with a groan still moving his hips underneath me with the only thing separating our bodies were his boxers .

"What happens if I want this to happen ?" I ask him with the sexual frustration taking over me .

"Are you sure ?" He asks moving his hips up again which presses on my core .

"Yes ." I moan in pleasure .

He turns us around so that I'm underneath him while he's on top of me pinning my hands above my head kissing me in hunger . He looks at me in the eye making sure that I'm sure I want this and I nod my head knowing exactly what's going to happen . He pulls my top above my head and throws it on the floor kissing my lips going down my body and kissing the inner thighs of my body . He blows on wet core making me want more , he starts sucking on me putting his tongue in doing a great job . I instantly come in his mouth and he sucks me till I have nothing down there .