My love (suga) part.1

Yoongi POV,

It was like the same everyday. I woke up, did my morning routine, finished my breakfast finally way to my destination. I started driving. I didn't know what to buy today as the gift. While thinking I stopped near by a flower shop that I'm stopping for almost 1year. Like everyday I told her to give one single fresh pair of rose. After giving the money my eyes landed to a familiar figure.

??- Hey, yoongi..

Yoongi- Hi jin hyung. How are you?

Jin- I'm doing great. How are YOU? How's Y/N? Ops! Sorry Mrs.Min.

I paused.

Jin- I want to meet her *started acting like a baby* its being 1.5years I haven't seen my cute Lil sister.

Yoongi- you want to meet her? *worried*

Jin- yes ofcourse. And I know you're going to meet her now. So let's go together.

Yoongi- How did you know?

Jin- Because Y/N is the only girl to whom you had ever gave a flower. Moreover I know she like the pair of rose. *smirking*

Yoongi- oh. OK.. Let's go.

After we arrived at Y/N's house.

Y/N opened the door. My heart someone save me. She's so beautiful everyday I love her more and more. My love for you will never fade away.

I was scared what will happen when jin hyung will come to know. I'm sure he'll kill me for not telling him early.

Y/n- oh. Hi. You came again? Aren't you tired of my rejection.

Yoongi- *I smiled. But inside I was scared and became more scared when I saw jin hyung's face from the corner of my eyes. His mouth dropped after listening her statement*

Jin- rejection??

Y/n- who are you? Are you here with him? Tell your friend to find someone else

Jin- *face like what's going on*

Yoongi- I know y/n you don't like me, you don't know me but I believe you'll love me one day because my love for you is boundless.. No matter how much you hate me I'll still love you.

Her face was full of annoyance. As usual she shut the door at me with a bit loud bang. And I kept the rose in front of her door way.

Jin- what was that for? What is going on? What do you mean she don't know you or love you?

As my expectation jin hyung started asking me 1000000 of questions.

With no expression written on my face I just replied " Yes hyung she doesn't remember her. And she don't love me. And its true.-"

I was cut of when her mother came out with a sad look on her face.

Y/n's mom- I'm sorry son *crying* I'm so so sorry. Please don't mind her. I'm sure she'll remember you. The day is near.

I smiled at her hopeful words. But jin hyung was now in total mess. He shouted "can someone explain me what's going on?"

I told her mom that I'm going to explain him and she should rest. She went back in her home taking the roses with her removing the tears from her checks.

And I started explaining what was going on.

---------

Part 2 will come soon...

Lots of love.

Vote, comment.