#StopYuLin2015

Hello, loves. I'm sorry, this isn't an update. I just wanna ask for your help. Yu Lin Festival is coming soon, very very soon and many dogs and cats' lives are in danger. Please spread the word and help to stop this festival.

If you'll laugh at this, DO NOT READ. This is my personal experience. I take this #StopYuLin2015 seriously and I don't need your violent reactions or comments making fun of me. If you're going to read this just to check my grammar, SORRY. English is not my first language.

When I was like 5 years old, we had a dog. So my mom asked me and my sister to buy something from the mini store in front of our house, before you can reach that store you have to cross a road. Huge vehicles can fit in that road. When we're about to run back through the house (since we were kids, we love running), we heard some barks from our dog so we stopped. And when we turned around to see where the dog is, a huge truck passed through and finished his life. He was just a little puppy, yet he has saved our lives. If he didn't barked, we must have been dead by now. Dogs love us more than themselves, you might think that they are just a disgrace to us but they actually saved us many times. Why would you kill them just for a festival? Stop this festival. I haven't read any articles about it yet but knowing that it is a festival of dogs and cats' meat, I am already strictly against it. Sorry. My personal opinion. They sit for us, can we stand for them this time?