❤3❤

Sunday morning, young Johnny and Sherry ask permission to go to the park and the parents indeed said yes.

So the boys are at the sidewalk are  surrounded with wildflowers and butterflies. And the left side of the sidewalk is a clean, blue river of ducks quacking and waiting for a loaf of bread. Speaking of bread, before Johnny and Sherwin made their way to the park, they stopped by at the bakery to get some bread and they bought two of them and for the ducks.

The boys spot a wooden park bench, take a seat and calls the ducklings by whistling and make kissing noises to get their attention. A bunch of baby ducks notice and walks to them. They nibble on the bread from their fingers and aww at the adorableness.

Johnathon turns his head to check his boyfriend and sherwin giggles at the little duckling who's quacking. He hooded his eyes and gives out a sigh dreamily. Suddenly his heart beats so fast that it pops out of his own chest!

Johnathan gasp at the sight of his red heart look all happy to see Sherwin as the ginger stares at the heart.

"Johnathan? Is that your heart?"

"U-umm..." Johnny sit there in silence and he spoke and blushed.  "Maybe."

Sherwins' pop out of nowhere and gasp loudly to Johnnys' red heart. They fly to each other and give each other a tight hug. The boys awe at the moment of their hearts as the ducklings stare. Just watching instead of eating their snack.

The ginger and the tan boy look back to each other once more, scoot closer to one another, and lean their heads closer. Out of nowhere, the hearts push their heads forward and BAM! Sherwin and Johnathan had their first kiss! But little do they know there's some one in the shadows and they're disgusted at the sight of romance.