mad

------DISCLAIMER----READ THIS CHAPTER THIRD, READ THE CHAPTER"COLD" AND "CANT LOSE HIM"BEFORE YOU READ THIS AFTER YOU READ THIS READ "APOLOGIES"

Cye's p.o.v.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on lily's door, I know its been hard on her, well her whole life basically, but, its been hard for her, growing up with no parents, I've tried my hardest to take care of her, but it hasn't been enough I guess. "Lily, please let me in....." No answer,"lily please, I just want to help..." I then noticed my sock, wet, red.... I looked down at the bottom of the door, blood running through the little space from the door and the floor. "LILY!" I unlocked the door with my nail and pushed it open, I grabbed her limp body, still breathing.

                                 ~lilys p.o.v.~

I woke, an immediately felt a pain in my legs and arms,"ow..." And thats when I remembered what I did to josh, my physical pain was blocked out by my emotional pain, my heart hurt, I closed my eyes tight hugging myself, I was such an idiot, everything's gonna be ruined, I'm gonna lose my friend......I'm gonna lose my crush. Cye walked over to me, his eyes glossy and red, like he was about to cry. "Lily......why would you do this to yourself?....." He asked,"I messed up big, Cye....I messed up bad...."I said as tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. "What did you do?,did you get in a fight again?..." he asked confused. Cye is like my best friend, well he's also my big brother and my legal guardian but,  he's my best friend, ever since mom and dad died he's been taking care of me, he's done a good job don't get me wrong but........ It's not the same as having a mom and dad you know. He hugged me gently avoiding contact with my legs and arms. I hugged back gently as I winced a little from the pain of my wrists touching his fuzzy sweater, the little stray fuzzy pieces rubbing back and forth across my cuts. "I slapped Josh... " I said ashamed,  "why'd you do that? " he asked concerned. "he called Timothy a loser... HIS OWN BOYFRIEND CYE" I said getting irritated. "shhhh, it's ok, I understand" he said calmingly as he stroked my hair soothing me. A couple minutes passed and he let me go, "lily I know you don't want to and your gonna hate me for this, but you have to take a shower tonight." I winced even just thinking about stepping into the hot shower, the feeling, the feeling of a thousand tiny knifes being stabbed into all of those cuts. I sighed, "ok" I said in a solemn voice,  I walked upstairs and undressed as I stepped into the hot steamy shower, like a reluctant dog when they have to take a bath. I bit my lip as a small whimper escaped from my throat as the knifes jabbed into my legs. After I was done with my shower I dried off, I Threw on a pair of skinny jeans wincing as I slid them up over my cuts. I threw on a black tank top and pulled a white hoodie on over it that had roses on the sleeves. I went down the stairs and ran out the door, "I'm going for a jog! " I yelled as I ran out the door shutting it behind me. I need to run,  I need to burn the calories,  I need to be skinnier,  I'm so fat,  I'm a pig,  my legs are so huge my stomach has so many rolls why do I even bother eating I'm disgusting! As the words piled in my speed grew faster and faster. My vision blurred as the tears built up in my eyes and my insults became stronger and my speed became faster. I ran to the park, 3 miles away, I stopped and collapsed to the ground,panting heavily.  My attention locked on a tap on my shoulder, I looked behind me up at the tall figure Behind me, Timothy.