cold

--------DISCLAIMER------ READ THIS BEFORE U READ THE FIRST CHAPTER I MESSED UP READ "CANT LOSE HIM"NEXT

Lily's p.o.v

       I woke up to an annoying beep in my ear, as I shot up and slammed down the button on the alarm clock. I rubbed my eyes and got up, unlike most people I'm actually a morning person, even though I stay up till 3 am usually, I was somehow easily awoken. I ran downstairs feeding my breakfast to the dog. Shoot. My older brother glared at me," lily you need to eat something you cant keep doing this" I sighed, annoyed."fine" I said as I grabbed an apple, I ran upstairs and threw on a baggy sweater over the tank top I was wearing, and replaced the shorts I was wearing with some high waisted skinny jeans with a few rips in them. I threw on my sneakers and walked out the door, "bye cye!" I yelled as I shut the door. I through the Apple into the neighbors yard as all the baby chickadee birds flew over to it and started eating it. I smiled a little and continued walking, my smile evaporated as I saw him, Joshua, I glared over at him. He wasn't mean, He was actually the complete opposite of me. Handsome, short, stylish, popular, outgoing, nice, generous. He was everything I wished I was, but I hated him so much, I didn't even know why, I couldn't place my finger on it. I softened my eyes and walked over to him, "hey josh" I said in my harsh voice everyone hated, I wasnt mad I just, didn't have a very girly voice. I'm 5" 8 and I have a low voice and I'm 120 pounds, let's just say I don't get asked out often. "Oh, hey lily" he said in his sweet calming quiet voice, also, ya, I pretend to be friends with him. Hate on me all you want but as they say keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Timothy ran over to us "GAY LEPRECHAUNS" he screamed as he arrived where we were standing. "Timothy were right next to a church!" I yelled holding back a laugh "they can be homophobes if they want, I DONT CARE." I sighed laughing a little, Josh didn't take amusement to our humor. "Timothy that was very disrespectful" Josh said as he frowned a little "sorry.....I won't do it again" he said ashamed. Oh ya, also, Josh and timothy are dating and he's very controlling, that's one of the reasons I hate him I guess, Timothy's my best friend I don't like it when he tries to control him. The city bus arrived and took us to school, as I got off I was greeted by my friend lina. I didn't want to be an awkward third wheel with Josh and timothy so I parted ways with them and started hanging out with lina. We sat down at the fountain and lina gave me a solemn look, I was confused, what happened?,"hey lily?........do you like timothy?" Mouth, dropped.

hey guys, kiwi here so i totally messed up because my computer is stupid THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FIRST CHAPTER READ THIS THEN THE FIRST CHAPTER.