cant lose him

-----DISCLAIMER----THIS IS THE SECOND CHAPTER AFTER YOU READ THIS READ "MAD"

Lily's p.o.v

"Lily.....do you like timothy?..." Lina asked with a solemn look on her face. My face turned a light shade of pink. Not necessarily because I liked him, but just just because of embarrassment, why would someone think I like timothy? He has a boyfriend, and were just best friends....why would she think that?...,"what?! No! Why would u think that?!????" I asked confused."i-i don't know I just, you guys hang out a lot, and your always glaring at josh..."I thought for a moment,"its nothing Lina, me and timothy are best friends that's all, I only don't like Josh cause of how controlling he is of Timothy,that's all." We agreed we were just friends and we headed  to class. I sat down and heard all the names that were being whispered about me,"she's so overdramatic, she gets mad over the smallest things","I heard if you pay her money she'll beat someone up for you","she hangs out with that one freak timothy", I looked down at my hands to see my nails digging in to them with blood dripping down from them, I got up and slapped the person in the face who called timothy a freak, just to see, it was josh. I gasped, I backed up horrified, not because I had just slapped him, but because, he was going to tell timothy. Timothy wasn't going to forgive me for this, he was gonna stop talking to me he wasn't going to want to be my friend anymore. I ran out of the class and to the bathroom, locking myself in the stall. Girls piled in the room,"SHE'S NEVER PANICKED LIKE THIS BEFORE","get out your phone this is going to be the new thing!" Millions and millions of other girls piled in the room. I started having a panic attack, my nails digging deeper and deeper into my skin, I pulled my hood over my head and looked down. I opened the stall door as the girls followed me out the bathroom recording laughing and asking me questions. I just kept digging nails in my hands deeper and deeper. I ran out the school and all the way home, that's 5 miles by the way, non stop, by then everyone had stopped following, but I didn't want to stop running. It was if my running was a metaphor a this point, and I didn't want to stop running or else my problems would catch up with me. I ran to my door and threw it open, "lily what's wrong?" Cye asked as I ran up the stairs into my room and locked my door. I silently cried into my hands as my back leaned up against the door, I couldn't lose him, I couldn't lose timothy....he was really the only reason I woke up anymore, the only reason that I got a meal in the day, the only one who cared enough to know what to do and when to do it for me. And that's when I realized that I had lied to Lina, I liked timothy.