The Announcement

The U-16 team head coach would announce the cut players first. Aja's team would be last. Aja couldn't wait to find out if she was cut or not. She wrote in her diary.

Dear Diary,

I am anxiously waiting for the announcement. I hope I am not cut. I deserve to be on the team. I finished in 2nd place in the juggling competition. I am now qualified for the regional competition. I find out that in order to compete in the regional , I have to compete a sheet. One of the questions is about my past. My mom has to fill out a survey about me. I heard that I am going to not be cut. I am nervous for my friends. I know they are good but I hope they are good enough. It is now time to find out who is cut.

It was now time for the announcement for the U-10's. The people who were called first were the girls that weren't cut. Maggie, Morgan and Elise weren't cut. The next group of three included Jessica and Emily. There were only 15 names left to call. Aja's name was not called yet. She was nervous. Carly and Taylor were not cut. Aja's name was called. The players that were cut included Sophia, Makayla, and Ella. There were two Sophias. One was cut and the other was still in the running. They didn't have practice on Sunday.