Chapter 30

A/N::: Okay so y'all, I don't know what they have in New York and if they have any part of woods down there so this setting may be off a bit too much but y'all don't bash on me. I don't even think Harry's house would fit in New York because there's a lot of buildings and skyscrapers from what I've heard so yeah just take that into thought but anyways I hope you like it.

"Emery, it's time for us to get out the house so the attire is, drumroll please," Harry said and I rolled my eyes and did so.

"Workout clothes!" He exclaims with jazz hands.

I look at him with an eyebrow raised, and a confused look on my face.

"Um, my dude, what you mean by workout clothes, we working out or somethin'?" I ask and he laughs and picks me up by my waist and sits me on the counter.

"Baby, It's a surprise as always so you'll see. Just get ready and we'll leave in 30 minutes." He says. I nod and he kisses me on my neck, leading down to my collarbone.

"Okay, stop or we're never gonna get out of here." I chuckle and he helps me down off the counter. As I walk past him, he slaps me on my ass and I glare at him, while he sinisterly smirks at me.

"What to wear, what to wear..." I say, going through my drawers of spandex pants. I put on black ones and then I go to my shirt drawer and pull out a loose white nike T-shirt. I slip the shirt on and tie my hair into a high ponytail.

I'm ready.

When I go down the stairs, I see Harry standing at the door with a backpack slung over his shoulders with two water bottles in the pockets. He also looked sexy with black nike basketball shorts and a black fitted T-shirt.

"We got everything that we need for this surprise?" I ask him and he nods.

"Indeed, but we're missing some people." He says and I raise one eyebrow in confusion.

"And who would that be?" I ask and Luke comes tumbling down the stairs carrying two backpacks with Gemma behind him carrying her own backpack.

"We're here, Luke's slow self wanted to bring a backpack full of water because he is afraid of being dehydrated so yeah." She shrugs and Luke rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"Yeah, yeah, don't say nothing when y'all die of thirst." He says matter-of-a-factly.

"Oh please, Luke, you're just lazy. Anyways, let's head out!" Harry says excitedly, clapping his hands together.

We get into the car and Harry drives for about two hours until we've reached a wooded area that's outside of New York.

"Harry, I know Luke and I are sometimes but I didn't think you and Gem want to kill us." I say sarcastically, placing my hand over my heart.

Harry grins and says, "If I were to kill you two, then it would've been a long time ago. But my mum raised me better than that and also I love y'all too much." He tells me and Luke joins us into a group hug. I kiss Harry on the cheek and he smiles down at me, appreciating the sweet gesture.

"Alright guys, we are hiking today and we've got to leave at 6 pm before it starts getting dark out . You guys ready?" He asks we all nod our heads.

"Great. Now, let's get to it!" He cheers and starts walking on the trail. We all follow him and go through the trees and branches when the path starts to clear up.

He grabs my hand in his after about thirty minutes of walking, and he goes through another valley of trees that ends up scratching me a few times.

"You Okay?" Harry asks, stopping to look me in the eyes.