Prologue

***

       * DO NOT COPY * DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE * DO NOT PLAGIARIZE *

                                         * DO NOT PRINT AND SELL *

                                                                ***

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                            WHEN THEY MEET LOVE

                                             © 2014 SecretlyNotice

                                            ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Gangster.

What is a gangster for you? 

Lots of us says that gangsters did nothing except for getting into fights, drinking alcohol like they're going to burn their liver and smoke like they're a freakin factory. Some people also says gangters are drug addicts and some of them are drug dealers. Some also says gangsters are killers. Lots of us says gangsters are criminals. They end up in a freakin jail after a bloody fight with someone, but some of them end up in a freakin hospital. Some says gangsters are freakin people who keep destroying their lives and did nothing but to mess up with their freakin lives. 

But how can you say that gangsters are like that?.

They say, all of us are unique. Then how can you say that gangsters are all the same?. How can you judge them when you didn't even tried to be like them?  

Are all of them are the same? 

I guess, not?. Yep, NOT. 

Why? 

Because all of us are different in our own ways. If they want to ruin their lives, let them be. It's not your  freakin life anyway so why bother?

Why keep wasting your time judging them? Do they care who the hell are you?. I guess not. Why? As you said, they are busy destroying their freakin lives so why do they freakin care about you?    

People always judge gangsters. I don't know why. I DON'T FREAKIN KNOW WHY. They keep wasting their time judging gangsters. Who the hella freakin care anyway? 

Speaking of gangsters. 

Two different group of gangsters. Two different worlds.  

What will happen WHEN THEY MEET LOVE?