Chapter 5 - Jimin or Yoongi?

Y/N'S POV

Yoongi gave me a ride back home. I haven't ate yet but my brother said i should wait for him here and get ready. Well im already ready just some makeup retouch i guess..

*Ding dong*

Oh that must be Hosoek. I quickly ran and hugged him tight.

"Woah why are you hugging me tight like we ain't going out? Haha" he said and hugged me back

"I just missed you.." i looked at him and pouted.

"Omg my little sissy is so cute~" he said and pinched my cheeks. I looked at him disgusted and punched him. LOL.

"Yah! Your the one who did aegyo first not me" he said and hugged me tighter

"Omg ew shut up" i sticked a tongue at him and went back to my room taking my bags and stuff.

"Hurry up or I wont give you free lunch. Remember the money came from me." He shouted from downstairs and chuckled.

"K." I shouted back.

I ran back downstairs and pulled him out. I locked the door and we both went to his car to go to the restaurant.

--

We both entered the luxurious restaurant. I should have wear more expensive dress, this is embarrassing omg.

"Hoseok why here? My dress sucks!' i told him pouting.

"As long as you are my sister, theres nothing to be embarrassed of" he smiled sweetly and intertwined his finger to mine.

We walked to a table and i saw his friend Taehyung, yeah that guy.. uhm he is loud but he is extremely sweet!

I waved at Taehyung and ran to the table quickly, we are almost on the same age so we get along very well.

Taehyung smiled and hugged me tight and I did the same.

"TAEHYUNGIEEE"
"Y/N-SSIIIII!" We did the bro fist and i sat back in his side instead of sitting in Hoseok's side.

"Y/n sit here not there" hoseok said strictly

"HAHAHA MY BROTHER IS JEALOUS OMG TAEHYUNG LOOK HE IS SO PISSED OMG AHHAHA" I said and we both laughed

"Dont worry I will sit on the center" i said and sat at the center chair on the table.

I ate like there's no tomorrow (why is this so dramatic) especially the desserts are damn delicious and looks very tasty (i mean every food is tasty) :