Chapter 6- Surprise

Y/N'S POV

"Dont worry, see you again next time-"

"Y/n? Who are you talking to?"

OH NO

"Uhm hello" jimin said as he saw yoongi, i know it he is scared. His voice is trembling and he got a lil pale.

"H-hello?" Yoongi said and walked towards Jimin.

I saw light coming from Jimin's eyes. Until all i saw is Jimin disappeared, and Yoongi who's face looked dumbfounded. Did Jimin erased his memory?

"Y-y/n? Why are we here? Lets go" he said and i followed him.

We both entered his car and went to the restaurant where we will be going.

We stopped at a very beautiful restaurant, it was made of glass and i can see everything inside, it was full of rose in each table and the lights shows golden colors which makes everything romantic.

I looked at Yoongi teary eyed. Im touched. I never knew it was this beautiful.

"Why are you crying?" He said worried

"You didnt like it? We can go to another restaurant?" He said again and i hugged him tight.

"Nothing is ugly. I am touched." I said and he hugged me back smiling.

"I-its just. I am ugly, my dress is ugly. I didnt know it has to be this beautiful, i should have worn dress and everything and every all" i said and pouted again

"No you are just beautiful." He hold me and walked inside.

As we entered inside, i felt the breeze piercing through my body sending chills to my spine.

Yoongi escorted me to a room that only has one table. He left and talked to the waiter.

He went back and slid my chair outwards and let me sit on it and he turned on the other table and sat.

It was really awkward, i cant even take a glimpse on him. Jwndjkw sOMEONE HELP ME.

i took my phone and searched

HOW TO BE NOT AWKWARD IN A DATE.

searched.

Hello! You dont want to be awkward in a date right? HERE IS THE ANSWER!

1. Go talk to him about his dreams or wants on future! After that you can talk comfortably to him and no more awkwardness!

--

Oh My God. Im really crazy wth.
He suddenly speaked breaking the awkwardness. Thank goodness i dont need to do it.

"Y/n if you have a chance to have a baby what gender and name you wished it to have?" He said curious. WTH HE IS TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY HAHA

"Me? I want a girl and its name would be Min Suga Genius Jjang Jjang Man Bboong Bboong" i said and laughed at him remembering this rap of his.

"Hey stop. Mine would be a girl and it would be Min YoonJi" OMG I REMEMBERED THE TIME HE HAD TO GET DRESSED AS A GIRL IN OUR GAMES BACK THEN HAHAHAH