Slytherin clichés

I'm just going to go straight into it this time!

- why does the Slytherin character always have to be a bully or best friends with the Golden Trio? Can't we just make a really nice Slytherin? Or what about a cold and aloof Slytherin? I'm not saying that that is wrong, I'm just saying, change it up a bit!

- this is one of the most misunderstood parts of any Slytherin. Just because we are Slytherin, does NOT mean that we are evil! Slytherin's are shown in the books and movies to be evil and bully's to the other kids. This is NOT true! A good point to argue that this is not true, is that the entire series was written from HARRY POTTER'S point of view. So of course his school enemy (Draco) and anything associated with him will be seen as bad to Harry, and because it is written in Harry's point of view, it will be seen as bad to the person reading as well!

- okay, just because Slytherin has produced the majority of bad guys, the other houses have as well. Peter Pettigrew; GRYFFINDOR. Qurius Quirrel; RAVENCLAW. In fact, I think the only house that has not produced bad guys is Hufflepuff! I will talk about that in Hufflepuff  clichés!

- Slytherin; Determined, clever, resourcefulness, ambition, self-preservation, and fraternity. Those all seem like good traits to me!

- Super Carlin Brothers;