Chapter 2

Chapter 2

At first I didn't know where I am. In one moment I felt the taste of blood in my mouth. That scared me. ''Maybe that's because I've bit my tongue while I fell.'' I thought.  I wanted to stand up but I couldn't. Something or someone was sitting on me. That was weird and scared me. A cold shiver ran down my back. Something was terribly wrong. I screamed. 

''Don't even try.'' I heard. That was a man's voice, probably around forty. I could recognise a thick Spanish accent while he was speacking. 

He tied a big rope around my hands in the back and wanted to do the same with my legs. I knew that it was the last moment to do something. Otherwise he could do something I wouldn't like. I had an idea.

I started screaming so loud and kick him with my legs. He took something from his pocket. As I later found out, it was a piece of material soacked up with some drugs that were supposed to make me loose  consciousness.

''I warned you.'' He whispered and placed it around my nose and mouth. Everything was going as I planned that far. At the begining I was still agressive but later I pretended that I felt asleep. He thought that the medicine was working and stood up from me. It was my moment. I started to run as fast as my heels let me. I knew how serious the situation was. I didn't even want to check if the man is chasing me. That would be a waste of my time which I didn't have a lot. 

I tried to untie my hands while I was escaping from my executioner. He wasn't very good at making those; it was very easy to untie it. I wanted to take my shoes of because they were slowing me down but  I couldn't. If I would do it, the Spanish man would get me. 

I thought I lost him somewhere in the park. I was so happy because I almost reached the end of the path. I was so close and when I saw the cars passing by on the main road I felt a huge relief. When I finally felt safe I realised that my dress is torn in some parts and I'm all dirty. I looked like... I was attacked which was true. 

When I was a few steps away from the main road I saw him. The man was standing in front of me having this disgusting smile on his face. He had black, curled hair, definitely too long for a man because it almost reached his shoulders (I mean, its a matter of taste in guys). He wasn't very tall, like below the average but he was probably a sport fan. 

''No!'' I cried. That couldn't  be possible. Tears filled my eyes. ''That is what he wants ''I thought  ''He wants me to cry. Don't do it. There is always a way to escape... ''

I had no time. I turned around and ran as fast as I could. My desperate efforts were unnecessary. I felt a big pain in my head but this time it was twice that bad as the previous one. The world blurred. 

~***~

I had no idea where I was and why am I there. All I knew is that I was very tired and something didn't let me sleep. The place was uncomfortable. Something hard was pressing on my face which did hurt me but I couldn't force myself to move. 

I wanted to concentrate and focus on sleeping. Somebody was making loud noises, I think people were arguing, fighting, whatever... They were disturbing me. I wanted to stand up and scream at them because everybody needs rest and I needed one right then. I forgot that I was so terribly exhausted. ''Nothing in this world is going to make me stand up and go there.'' I thought and I ignored the annoying sounds. 

Later, I felt pain in my left wrist. I never felt something like this before, it was so different than the others. Probably I was dreaming...