12.

The Cigarette Dealer

   This particular story happened about nine years ago. My uncle was a cigarette dealer in Laguna. One time, he was assigned to deliver cigarettes somewhere in Batangas.

   While they were distributing the goods , a man suddenly approached my uncle. My uncle noticed that the man was seemed tipsy or drugged for a cigarette.

   ''Just one stick , bro...'' uttered the man.

   My uncle generously gave him a pack but the man refused , surprisingly, He was asking for a whole rim of cigarettes.

   ''Oh ,no ,bro. I can't . My boss will get mad at me...'' my uncle politely declined.

   The man still insisted until he lost his temper. He pulled out his 45-caliber pistol and began shooting my uncle and his co-workers. His companions were hit in the legs. But the five bullets that were found in my uncle's body took his lofe instantly. The man fled on the scene after that very unfortunate incident.

   We were shocked when we heard the news. He was buried in a cemetery in Laguna. After the burial, we headed back to our house. We were really exhausted. My father took a nap at the store which was located next to our house . Afterwards he rose from the papag (wooden couch) when he heard the dogs howling out of their lungs. To his shock , he saw a man standing at the door of the house. It was my deceased uncle ! He was wearing his burial dress but soaked with blood !!! Father ran to us and asked if we did also see uncle's apparition. He covered my eyes with his hands so I won't be able to see the ghost of my uncle. But my curiousity got the best of me and made me remove my father's hands off my eyes - and there I saw my uncle. The dog continued howling as my uncle's ghost walked against the wall!! .

   A week after the apparition , the murderer was caught by the police and my uncle's spirit never visited us again. I am glad that he is now resting in peace.

UPDATE AGAIN CAN I GET A HIGH FIVE ? YAY ! OKAY VOTE , FOLLOW , COMMENT AND SHARE OKAY :D