17.

After The Bowling Class

   I am student in one of the universities here in Manila. It was a Tuesday afternoon and my classmates and I were at this mall where our Physical Education class in bowling was held. It was around 6pm already when we decided to go back to the campus to get our things there. I also had to take my jacket form the locker cabinet located at the fourth floor of the south building.

   So my classmates and I headed back to the campus. It was getting dark already. And since I had to go upstairs, I told my classmates that they could go and wait for me at the parking lot instead. And so I went to the locker room by myself. I was already in hurry so as not to keep my classmates from waiting too long.

   I was still at the third floor and I noticed that the whole area was quiet. Maybe classes were still ongoing, I thought. And from the third floor, I observed a girl running at the fourth floor clutching a Bristol board. She was in a real hurry, about to descend the stairs.

   When I saw her nearing me , I turned to the right of the stairs to give my way since she seemed to be in such a rush to go down. To my extreme astonishment , this girl, who was about two steps away from me, ran the stairs and was able to pass through my body! I was in extreme disbelief !  She really did ! I even saw her body came out after passing through me. I was in a state of shock when I finally reached the fourth floor of the building. It was a ghost. The girl was a ghost , I said to myself.

   I have never told anyone at school about this sceanrio because for sure, they will just laugh at me . But I swear it really did happen . It did...

VOTE , COMMENT , FOLLOW !  PLEASE :D