14.

Paranoia

   Stella once had gone to a fortune-teller in Quiapo. The old woman told her that she had to be careful in riding vehicles because an accident might take her life. Weeks had already gone by , but Stella was still haunted by that prediction. Even her friends have told her that her paranoia was already exaggerated and illogical.

One night, while she was pulling the curtains at the balcony, she saw a hearse drive up to the door , with a pack of people wearing black. The coachman got off the hearse , turned his head up and said with a distinctive voice  " There's a room for one more."  Stella was extremely terrified . She unwittingly drew the curtains , amd them phoned her best friend about it. Obviously, her friend did not believe her . She said Stella was just imagining things . "How could the security guards of the subdivision have allowed a hearse to enter the vicinity?" She convinced Stella that she was just acting paranoid again.

   The following morning, she got up early for work . The company that she worked for was located in a very tall building in Pasig , at the 19th floor. She arrived at the building, and waited at the elevator, along with the other employees and workers. When the elevator had gone down to the ground floor, the elevator operatot turned his head and said "There's a room for one more." Stella was positive. The elevator man was also the coachman of the hearse  she had seen last night!

   She immediately declined and turned away. The fear in her face was very apparent that some people were actually looking at her, perplexed. Minutes after, a smashing sound was heard. Everyone was screaming and shouting. The chaos was brought by an accident . The elevator had fallen and every person in there was killed.

  PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT , FOLLOW :D SO I'LL UPDATE LIKE ALWAYS <3 !