Hades

Hades the keeper of hell, not necessarily a bad guy. Kept one wife instead of many, judged fairly, and kept a dog. Yet he was feared because he lived in Hell, but not bad. He was not a bad God he was simply a stick to the program, keep the promises you have made, and simply do your job. In Hades case, he was one of the main 3 main Greek Gods. He was put the grossly task of upkeep of the turmoiling pits of hell, and sorting the souls of said mortals. The stirring the misty green, River of Styx.

When Hades the main male-figure was born, I am unsure why his parents chose this name

When Hades the main male-figure was born, I am unsure why his parents chose this name. Maybe they loved Greek history, maybe just maybe, they knew what he would be cable of when he became older. Maybe they knew he would shake Death's hand, and hold it firm in a sweaty grasp. Maybe they knew his eyes would be blue, and as cold as the first snow fall. Maybe they knew how ruthlessly he would hold life, because he went and held it in his palm, he suffocated it, he made it his to rule. Hades was like no one else, some called him crazy, and maybe he was.

When he turned five, he took to making sling-shots. Made of a thick band of rubber, in a off white of dirty walls, and a firm stick of pine. He would carve them with tiny hands, and a dull blade meant for butter. It took months but he made his first, when unintended he would fire them at crickets. His parents wonder how could someone so young build such a thing, they did never find an answer. They would feel  the wood in their hands, and smell the pine and look at the niches carved out with the dull knife. Somehow he would always get it back.

Hades was always dipping his big toe into the river Styx, and always smiling widely when he would run into Death. Because Death, and him would meet many times, in dreams and cold nights. Bloody wars Death would loom in the cool shadows of leaves, and watch him almost get killed. The air being pushed out, and his blood pumping out like a factory. Some switch would always go off, his pupils would dilate and he would sink his teeth into the warm flesh, and kill them. The blood would stain his teeth, and his tongue would taste weird. The first time it happened he spat the blood out, but as it conditioned he grew to enjoy the taste.

Who am I? I am one of the Moon Goddess workers, her side man the man to watch Hades since he was born. I am to claim his time, he put me on the edge of my seat each time. I would call Death and request him come take him, each time Death would place a foot towards Hades he wouldbolt and win the battle. Death is rather frustrated with Hades.

Now to present day.

Hades runs the most feared pack in North America and Europe. The pack of Cerberus, iconic am I right? This pack has killed more than other, they were the deadliest pack, they sold drugs. More explicit drugs ran through their hands than human gangs. They grew weed like flowers, the sold cocaine like coffee. The police could never touch them, and that is the way Hades liked it. He lived in a modern day castle, with many levels.  Balconies on every level, and an extensive garden kept up by slaves. Taken from conquered packs and forced to follow orders from an crazed leader.