Running from comments

This comment chain is so precious. I just had to make a short story from it. This story will break the fourth wall. Enjoy :) 

Pairing: None

It wasn't one of Virgil's greatest days

It wasn't one of Virgil's greatest days. He was feeling more anxious than normal and decided to just stay in his room all day. He heard the swoosh of someone entering his room. Thinking it was one of the other sides he prepared himself to tell them to go away. What he wasn't expecting, however, was a lot of different people.

"Where did you come from?" Virgil asked. 

"The comment section," One of them replied. Virgil sighed. He's heard rumors that the people in the comment section were strange but he'd never really think he would meet anyone.

"What are you doing here?" Virgil looked at everyone. Many if not all of them smiled.

"We are going to hug you," someone else stated.

"Author why are you putting me through this," Virgil sighed. 

"They have a contract, Virgil. It can't be undone," I told him and with that, I left.

"A contract?" Virgil questioned. A third person held up a paper with many signatures on it.

"Group hug," Virgil was instantly surrounded by everyone.

"What are you doing?  Stop. Please. No." Virgil couldn't get out of the crowd.

"Can you feel the love tonight," Someone started singing.

"Virgil will feel loved!" a person in the group shouted. Many people cheered in agreement. 

"Alright, alright," Virgil threw his arms up in defeat. "Can't breathe. Too much emotion," He mumbled disappearing from sight.

Everyone looked around wondering what happened. Five minutes later Virgil was back.

"There he is," A finger was pointed at him and Virgil immediately turned and ran.

"Nooooo," He hissed while trying to escape.

"You can't escape the comments of people coming to hug you," Virgil heard someone say. He was running out of breath and couldn't continue on much longer.

"Author where are you?" He asked me. I smiled looking at him. 

"I've been here this whole time," I told him.

"Make it stop. I've had enough love already," He whined. I chuckled.

"Alright, everyone. You've had enough breaking the fourth wall. Go back to the comments." Mumbles were heard but eventually, everyone was gone.

"You liked it didn't you," I asked him. Virgil slowly nodded his head.

"Who knew comments could be so loving,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is short but I had so much fun writing it. And the sentence at the end is true. I read all the comments on ALL of my stories and they are so wonderful. I can never thank you enough. 

Here's a tagged list of everyone in the comment chain. (Which you can find in my story, Cause: Unknown, the last paragraph of, The Start, which is the first chapter.

DinjaFred 

ShadowThomasSanders

QuirkySuperChick

5smar156

EmeraldDragon974

SepticShipper1987

RoseFlower08

maizieandbirds

AlexRaby