14

^Sunday, February 8
Brittany's POV:
[voice overs plan in head]
Today was the first day that we had our band, we rehearsed in some random warehouse. It was weird but we didn't want to pay for a place.
Mike: Okay Sam and Tina, you guys are going to do choreography with me and Britt.
Tina: We did our choreography and then it was time for singing.
Sam: So let's call this a day.
All: Oh ok, see you guys tomorrow..
Sam: Wait Britt can you stay for a bit?
Brittany: If this is about us then I'll see you tomorrow.
Sam: No it's not about that, it's just that I uhh *thinks of excuse to let her stay* need you to teach me the choreography because I'm still so confused.
Brittany: You were doing fine earlier, what's the problem?
Sam: I tried to do my very best earlier but I still am confused. Can you please just teach me?
Brittany: Fine.
She teaches him the choreography for 10 minutes.
Sam: Can I change the song to something else?
Brittany: Fine whatever, do whatever you want.
(He changes it to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri and then he reaches out his hand and she takes his hand, they start ballroom dancing around the warehouse)
Brittany: This isn't right. I want us to be friends remember and now you're making me like you again when I really don't want to.
Sam: Why don't you want to like me? I am really, really in love with you and I am literally lost without you in my life.
Brittany: Okay I admit that I'm still in love with you, it's just that I feel like when you asked me out, we went to fast. I think that it would be best if we take things slow. So if we are on a stage, we're on the first stage which is the friends level.
Sam: Ok if you want to start with being friends, I will be your friend. If we're going to be friends though we have to do it right.
(Sam takes my hand and we go to the Eiffel Tower. He finds a rose bush and he picks some and goes to the exact area we met and drops the petal. He lets me stand in the exact area and he bumps into me)
Sam: Hi! I'm Sam and it's seems to me that we are standing in the same area where there are rose petals on the floor.
Brittany: Uhh I am Madeline and I feel awkward right now. *blushes*
Sam: I don't care because you're kinda cute. *he blushes*
Britt: You're cute too, I mean I have to take pictures. *pretends to walk away.
Brittany: Thank you for this, it was nice to reminisce a little.
Sam: No problem, but wait Madeline, are we friends?
Brittany/Madeline: Of course, we can definitely be friends. 
*Sam smiles and hugs me*