16

Brittany/Madeline's POV:
I walked along the des rues of Paris crying and just sat on a random bench because I had no clue where-else to go. I looked through the pictures of all the memories of my photography class and I. Sam suddenly sits next to me.
Sam: Hey what's wrong?
Britt: How *voice breaks* did you know that I was here?
Sam: Remember when I first met you, you sat on this bench and saw me again...
Britt: How can you remember those things like that? *starts laughing through her crying*
Sam: So now can you tell me what's wrong?
Britt: Fine. I got kicked out of *starts crying* photography class and they also kicked me out of the hotel I was staying in. So now I am stuck in Paris with no where to go. *cries more*
Sam: Come here. (Brittany goes and hugs Sam)
Sam: Okay you'll stay at the place I am staying at until you want to leave.
Britt: O-*voice breaks* Kay.
(Sam keeps hugging her and kisses her forehead)
Britt: What was that for?
Sam: You're cute when you're sad also I love you sooo......
Britt: Sam stop.
Sam: I am just stating facts.
Britt: Oh you are so annoying! *hugs him tighter*
Sam: So why don't we go to Parc de Belleville and have a squad picnic with Tina and Mike coming as well.
Britt: Thank you Sam, I literally don't know what I would do without you!
Sam: Thats what I am here for!!!